2012 SC Leagues Signup for New Entrants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join me up.

Team name: Pav 4 PM
2011 Ranking: Somewhere around the 100-105k mark...cant really remember.

Dont mind what league i go into though - just to have some fun!

Please add me:
2012 name is Philosoraptors

sc12.jpg

Team Name: Solid Effort
2011 Ranking: ~5,000

Sorry Axe, can't seem to find my 2011 SC page now that 2012 has opened.

EDIT: i just remembered, team name is super troopers and i was ranked 51,486 overall
still cant get a screen capture though as i cannot log in
Added.

sckate.jpg

Hi, everyone else in my family has signed up, so I'd love to have a crack at the leagues here to thankyou :)
And why not! :) Added.

Would love to join a league, cheers Axewell ;)
Added.

jv2g79.jpg

Chuck me in wherever. Keen for some leagues in my second year. :)
Added.

On my phone so no pic.

Team Name: MillsyPies2910
Total score: 47,077
R24 score: 1,864
Trades left: 0
Salary left: $168,600
R24 rank: 162,257
Overall: 136,348
I'll take your word for it!
Added.

Sounds like me. A beginner/lower league would be cool if there is one. My team name is: rideclutch

Cheers :)

Can ya chuck me in too....

Hi Axe,
Think my score was in the 35k range.

Cheers mate

Would be keen to join a BF league this year

Team name - fluffywhitebirds

Played under another team name last year and think I was around 47k

Thanks

I'm game.

Last years name: Ohemgeelykwtfkthx
Score: 47067
Overall ranking: 136550

and I am too stupid to find these results on the new layout, its taken from the Iphone app. would you still like verification? I'm a trust worthy guy ;)
All added.

I don't know how to do the final few steps:confused:. Anyway I got a total score of 45,344 and overall rank of 166,503:eek:. My Supercoach username is TheLegendaryLegend. Here is a link for verification if needed: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/supercoachv.jpg/
Added.

Hi,
Sorry I don't have anything from last year anymore, nothing to prove my identity. But did play and finished around 15,000
Team name this year is "Endeavour"
Axe: Added as 25000.
Added as 25000.

Am keen to give a BF league a go. Was in a Hawthorn league last year but want to do a BF league also this year.

Here are my details:

DT2011score.jpg

Axe: Wrong capture!
Need your SC capture!

count me in

dont have a screenshot - but was in a geelong board sc league last year

The Blue Hoops
score: 52465
Added to existing members.

Yea I'd like to be a part of it this year. My rank last year was approx. 10k but haven't got any evidence. Anyway happy to be wherever :)

Added.

Looking for a league to get involved in this year i finished around 18k in supercoach. Any league would be great

I was around 30K last year, chuck me in whichever league thanks.

Join me up.

Team name: Pav 4 PM
2011 Ranking: Somewhere around the 100-105k mark...cant really remember.

Dont mind what league i go into though - just to have some fun!

Id love to join up, didnt play last year, happy to be in the low divisions

Please add me:
2012 name is Philosoraptors

sc12.jpg

Team Name: Solid Effort
2011 Ranking: ~5,000

Sorry Axe, can't seem to find my 2011 SC page now that 2012 has opened.
All added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a league to get involved in this year i finished around 18k in supercoach. Any league would be great

I finished in the top 5000-7000. Cant get a screen capture to prove it however. Would love to get involved

Both added.

I would also like to toss my hat into this. Apologies that I don't have a screen cap of last years ranking, but from memory I finished around 26K

Team name: Sunny Bee's

Thanks

Alrighty so I'm looking to join, and Axewell I did come 5169th last year, and no I can't prove it because I can't log into last years supercoach apge?

Alrighty so I'm looking to join, and Axewell I did come 5169th last year, and no I can't prove it because I can't log into last years supercoach apge?
I didn't mean to offend you Bob!
We get heaps of people trying things every year so we have to be cautious so it is fair for everyone.
Perhaps try the SuperCoach app if you have an iPhone?

Nah I have an Android :p But in all seriousness I came 30~th in 2008 and aim for top 1000 every year, last year was my worst year so I'm not trying to mess around with you haha. If you don't believe me put me in the bottom division lol

Nah I have an Android :p But in all seriousness I came 30~th in 2008 and aim for top 1000 every year, last year was my worst year so I'm not trying to mess around with you haha. If you don't believe me put me in the bottom division lol
PM sent.

Hi Axewell,

Like some others I'm friggin hopeless at trying to upload stuff. My details are this:

Team name: HawksPremiers.

BFHawks Division 3 - Minor league GF runner up.
Overall Score: 52, 382.
Overall Ranking: 22, 051

That was from the BF Hawthorn Board comp 2011. Would love to get in a general league this year.

I'd love to join a league. I can't access my super coach stuff from last year but I finished 6960 last season.

Added.

Team Name : The Goat Boys

Position Last Year : Pretty bad . Not sure if i ducked under the 100k but keen to improve
Added.

Hi Axewell,

Like some others I'm friggin hopeless at trying to upload stuff. My details are this:

Team name: HawksPremiers.

BFHawks Division 3 - Minor league GF runner up.
Overall Score: 52, 382.
Overall Ranking: 22, 051

That was from the BF Hawthorn Board comp 2011. Would love to get in a general league this year.
Added to existing members.

Add me. Last year finished around ~20000 or so in my first year. Looking to improve on that this year.

Team name: Cor Blimey's

Thanks!

Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back