2012 SC Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy replacement is a tough one.

Thompson would be an automatic in but I'm trying to avoid players with a rd11 bye (for now). Can't afford Ablett just yet so am looking at Kennedy, Watson or Stanton.

So far Kennedy looks the most consistent and Swans have an easier draw then Essendon.
Not convinced on Stanton with a tough run home for the bombers and a likelihood he may draw a tag soon.
Watson always brings a few ?? about whether he will be in and out of the side, it's a bit the same with Ablett.

Do you already have Dal Santo? If not surely good value at 481k !!

Bartel also at a good price (489k). Reliable and proven player with a current avg over 100 and down 60k in price at the moment.

Anyone else considering him?

Bartel gives me too many bye issues.

Besides, Scott uses him all over the ground as mr fix it so he doesn't get as much mid time as he used to.

Bartel gives me too many bye issues.

Besides, Scott uses him all over the ground as mr fix it so he doesn't get as much mid time as he used to.

Damm. Your the 2nd cat fan to say this about the role he is playing. Thought I had decided on him now second guessing myself. Still avg 100 though despite the change in role :confused:

Damm. Your the 2nd cat fan to say this about the role he is playing. Thought I had decided on him now second guessing myself. Still avg 100 though despite the change in role :confused:
Bartel is a superstar, but not for Supercoach, his averages for the last two years are 101 and 102. I'd steer clear.

I'm sticking with this midfield until the season ends (unless there's an injury, in which case I'll obviously make a trade)...

Swan, Mitchell, Boyd, Kennedy, Priddis, McLean (Bench: Shiel, Gibson)

I'm sticking with this midfield until the season ends (unless there's an injury, in which case I'll obviously make a trade)...

Swan, Mitchell, Boyd, Kennedy, Priddis, McLean (Bench: Shiel, Gibson)
I'll been holding onto Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Priddis, Thompson and Barlow (Please dont bring attention to this mistake, at least he seems to be scraping 100's together recently, even if it is only just :rolleyes: ) (Bench: Gibson, Adams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back