Player Sponsorship 2012 Travis Varcoe sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Travis Varcoe Sponsorship 2012 Pledges Open

Forcing me to create an account at paypal is a pretty good way to get me to retract my donation.

Ditto. Love Trav, but will stand in the queue while those who've been there from the get-go (or at least, in it before) get first dibs.

And am happy to support any other player instead.

Tom Fallaw is the Player Sponsorship coordinator. 5225 2340 if you're serious.

Jim Boy has taken over the management of this sponsorship from CatmanForever. I'd like to thank CatmanForever for organising this initiative for a number of years.

I am sure Jim Boy will be able to answer your queries. I am pretty sure we've been able to pay through means other than PayPal in past years.

Ditto. Love Trav, but will stand in the queue while those who've been there from the get-go (or at least, in it before) get first dibs.

And am happy to support any other player instead.
I really want to stress that no one is 'taking anyone's spot' with this sponsorship.

Every year without fail it has been a stretch for us to fund the required amount and often ends up with the mods kicking in a little extra.

Please, please hop on board if it's within your means and you're interested!

I'll go again for 50... I'll transfer the money in the next week of that's ok?

Also my name was one of the ones on the locker this year.. How do you reckon I could get photographic evidence of this. Emailed the club a while back but never got a reply :-/

Firstly a huge amount of thanks to CatmanForever, who I know has put in a tremendous amount of effort over the last couple of years in getting this going.

Within the next 24 hours there will be a pledge facility setup for anyone wanting to pay using something other than paypal, it will also help us keep track of what is happening.

Also my name was one of the ones on the locker this year.. How do you reckon I could get photographic evidence of this. Emailed the club a while back but never got a reply :-/
I'll speak with the co-ordinator at the club, but I can't promise anything

Put me down for $50 if there are any more spots. I might be able to contribute another $50 if you require more money.

I'll speak with the co-ordinator at the club, but I can't promise anything

If you do Jimboy I would love a copy of the pic as well

Hi all, count me in for another $50 and possibly more if needed. Can I go through Paypal if I don't have an account?
Liz x
Fingers crossed we should be able to take credit card payments by tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys

Very keen to pledge some money for Varcoe, any indications of where we're upto in pledges? How much do we need to secure the sponsorship?

Cheers Reyan

Donated $250 for sponsoring Travis Varcoe via credit card! Was hoping for a name on the locker, already sponsoring Orren Stepehnson, so a name on his locker would be awesome.

Cheers Reyan

PS: hope to see a coupe of you guys at the season launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back