Resource 2012 WAFL Jumper Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I'd make a WAFL Jumper Guide thread, so here it is. Only just started it and will complete it over time.

Claremont

Home

2rqlirs.png

Clash

2d29e15.png

East Fremantle

Home

2duh0sh.png

Away

2dspnbo.png

East Perth

Home

ab1p4.png

Away

r010ya.png

Peel Thunder

Home

6pnmo6.png

Away

334kmrp.png

Perth

South Fremantle

Subiaco

Swan Districts

West Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I daresay Jimmy Bayliss will be happy that you've made his jumper up lmach
Private school boy here,

Go Old Easts. Claremont are a bunch of (expletive expletive expletive), catch my drift?

Don't hate, all the hate we cop is just the jealousy coming from deep within!

Silent Alarm What's wrong with private school boys may I ask?
Turn it up. My WAFL club, South Freo, have more flags than you. Plus, we won the majority of ours when the WAFL was on par with the VFL. If there's a club to be jealous of, it's one like Souths. Freo is such an iconic, enviable footy town. The place breeds class.

Don't hate, all the hate we cop is just the jealousy coming from deep within!

Silent Alarm What's wrong with private school boys may I ask?
Turn it up. My WAFL club, South Freo, have more flags than you. Plus, we won the majority of ours when the WAFL was on par with the VFL. If there's a club to be jealous of, it's one like Souths. Freo is such an iconic, enviable footy town. The place breeds class.

You can say that again.

Typical. A gloryhunter like you would love those private school flogs. You're the worst.
Yeah, whatever. How am I a glory hunter?
Has it occurred to you that I don't follow leagues as closely as you think I do?
And if most teams that you support are shit (Liverpool, Carlton, Sturt), that'd make me a glory hunter, right?? :mad:
I wonder if Andonis would barrack for Claremont if they were in the AFL...:rolleyes:
So funny I forgot to laugh.
Oh, and the answer is NO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2012 WAFL Jumper Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back