Position 2013 bargains

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh im sorry are you the Carlton supporter or am i, do you think i know where he played more than you. He played in defence
I watch just as many carlton, games as you do mate, doesn't matter what team I go for. Gibbs played midfield most of the year when Muphy was out and even before that most carlton suporters were crying out for him to play defence but ratten was playing him in the midfield

I watch just as many carlton, games as you do mate, doesn't matter what team I go for. Gibbs played midfield most of the year when Muphy was out and even before that most carlton suporters were crying out for him to play defence but ratten was playing him in the midfield
Did you watch every carlton game? Every quarter of every carlton game?
He played the loose man/quaterback/halfbackflanker position and he OCCASIONALLY moved into the centre or pushed up the ground but he was used as a kick out of defence for the highest year
And i am hoping that he is placed in DEF this year for DT, because he WILL be playing Midfield next year and will hopefully have an explosive year

Did you watch every carlton game? Every quarter of every carlton game?
He played the loose man/quaterback/halfbackflanker position and he OCCASIONALLY moved into the centre or pushed up the ground but he was used as a kick out of defence for the highest year
And i am hoping that he is placed in DEF this year for DT, because he WILL be playing Midfield next year and will hopefully have an explosive year
Well I hope you right would be a good pick, as a defender, but he was a midfielder, this year so I don't like your chances is all I'm really saying maybe should have said that at first.

That's the good thing about Couch and O'Meara hopefully they'll play better with a full year in the AFL system already
I'd be willing to splash some cash on them

I had Coniglio and a few higher priced people this year and it served me well
they should be no higher than what Shiels was this year. Around the 100k mark. Good cash cows if they get a regular gig. However the depth of Adelaide makes me more inclined to get Omeara.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every side will be built around Luenberger

I don't know, u will need to wait and see how he goes preseason.

Wouldn't surprise if he has a slow build up, may not even be right for round 1?

I don't know, u will need to wait and see how he goes preseason.

Wouldn't surprise if he has a slow build up, may not even be right for round 1?
Yeah you're right. I seen the other day with the injury he had being one that takes a bit longer to get right he is on a modified training program this pre-season so probably a bit early to call definite lock just yet.

Could be a good option. ;) It depends on how pricey Jaeger and Crouch will be as MD picks.

Jaeger should have a complete pre-season though, so should be ready to fire and play most games in 2013. Looks like he's bulked up already, too!

Screen%20shot%202012-10-22%20at%201_47_11%20PM.png

Far right.

Geez O'Meara's a good size. I'll probably grab him and Crouch. I'll look closely at Luke Brown (Adelaide) and Sam Docherty (Brisbane) over the pre season. Thats a start

Geez O'Meara's a good size. I'll probably grab him and Crouch. I'll look closely at Luke Brown (Adelaide) and Sam Docherty (Brisbane) over the pre season. Thats a start

+ Tom Mitchell? Surely he will be in strong contention for a regular start this season?

Saw some footage of Jaeger yesterday, actually. Was standing next to Ablett, and the difference between them physically was not as great as I thought it would be. Gazza had bigger legs, but Jaeger's arms and torso looked roughly the same size as Ablett. Definitely an AFL ready body. Looks very strong. Again though, he'll probably be playing more of a half forward role unless injuries hit.

Unlike Crouch, who would likely rack up more touches as an inside mid.

Also, I was under the impression that Tom Mitchell was wrecked through injury this year? Not sure how strong his body is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2013 bargains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back