News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide, will be hoping star midfielder Patrick Dangerfield can play on with an AC joint injury in his right shoulder after a heavy collision with Collingwood's Sam Dwyer.

Jordan Lewis might be cited for delivering a blow to the stomach of Port Adelaide youngster Chad Wingard.

Lance Franklin withdrew from the Hawks' clash with Port Adelaide with a knee injury that will be treated conservatively.

continued absence of Mathew Stokes, who was a late withdrawal with a groin problem.

skipper Andrew Swallow (hand), Aaron Mullett (ankle), Lachie Hansen (concussion) and Robbie Tarrant all in the wars

Nick Riewoldt received a knock to his troublesome left knee

Marc Murphy appears in doubt for his side's crucial clash with North Melbourne

This probably ruins a lot of people's plans and teams.
Source: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-15/worry-for-pav-stevie-j

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No cornes, no Johnson, maybe no swallow... Already playing t mitchell on the field.. ****kkkkk... Lucky I'm playing a dud this week.

Does anyone have any news on Stokes? I'm out of internet range from Thurs morning 7ish until after the lockout. My trades all assume he's playing... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Big rumours Stokes will be a late withdrawal. If you have him, make sure you have a decent emergency just in case.

Also, Sandilands didn't fly to melbourne today. He is sick. He MAY fly tomorrow.

Big rumours Stokes will be a late withdrawal. If you have him, make sure you have a decent emergency just in case.

Also, Sandilands didn't fly to melbourne today. He is sick. He MAY fly tomorrow.

Stokes had better, I have Fraklin/Danniher/SJ and Stokes in SC!

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back