News 2024 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

But I want to trade in Merrett!!
Cry About It Melissa Joan Hart GIF

SEN reporting Rozee was a no show at this morning's captain's run and Soldo may have edged out Sweet for the sole ruck gig...
Might have to finally show him the door. Gonna lose so much cash (already has) but with a banged up body so reliant on running, he might not be a top 8 mid anyway.

Might have to finally show him the door. Gonna lose so much cash (already has) but with a banged up body so reliant on running, he might not be a top 8 mid anyway.
I'm thinking similar. He has a BE north of 150 so - at worst - we could get him back in poat byes for a lot less if he gets back to his early season form.

SEN reporting Rozee was a no show at this morning's captain's run and Soldo may have edged out Sweet for the sole ruck gig...
Sweet was training with the B team yesterday and Soldo with A team. If Sweet had played a better game last week, they wouldn't be looking to rush Soldo back.

Rozee IIRC has already been ruled out

Telly out, Trew in.

Would be good for us Steele owners ....what are we now, 151 injured AFL players currently

It seems it was worse last year ....impacted most of my team ..not so much this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be good for us Steele owners ....what are we now, 151 injured AFL players currently

It seems it was worse last year ....impacted most of my team ..not so much this year
142 are Richmond players who are fantasy irrelevant 😂😂

Any early calls on how this affects your teams' midfield mix, Wayne?
Pure guesswork .....it "may" boost Laird's scoring, if he stays in the midfield ......good for Soligo, who I have, and obviously Rankine, when he's back, IMO after the R15 Bye

We may see Pedlar elevated, or Dowling getting a debut ?

IMO Dawson now stays permanent Mid

Pure guesswork .....it "may" boost Laird's scoring, if he stays in the midfield ......good for Soligo, who I have, and obviously Rankine, when he's back, IMO after the R15 Bye

We may see Pedlar elevated, or Dowling getting a debut ?

IMO Dawson now stays permanent Mid
Knowing the Crows, it probably just means Berry will play a full game in the mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back