News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours breaking on the main bored that buddy showed up at training with tears in his eyes after hearing that he will miss the rest of the season

A rumour started by a non-hawks supporter. Wouldn't read anything in to it. If the rumour was even slightly true, it would of been on every channel and on every AFL website by now, guess what? it's not.

Hanley out for 2-4 weeks. Fracture in his hand. Trading time.....

I can play staker for rewailt so that's not too bad. I put Boyd in this week for swallow, and malceski is ok? After the first q mishap? Awesome.

Bartel back into the team to. So pretty much just swapping bartel for nick at the moment and going swallow to Boyd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only information I can give you is that it is spelt Riewoldt :D

I wouldn't be surprised if he misses a decent chunk of time with that knee. It certainly is a worry.

wasnt his knee it was his foot and he is a good chance to play against brisbane scans were clear of ne damage.

Is anyone else thinking of trading any essendon players due to the fact they could be suspended next week ?

Im trading staton hopefully dont have to trade heppell next week aswell

Is anyone else thinking of trading any essendon players due to the fact they could be suspended next week ?

Im trading staton hopefully dont have to trade heppell next week aswell

yeh i was a bit worried about this but there is no guarantee that they will miss the DT finals (and i dont think they will suspend them ASAP-how will they field a team) having said that worse comes to worse: i only have god, heppell and hibberd. goddard will be fine so 2 trades for the 2 essendon boys

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back