News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main concern this week is NRoo and his dodgy foot. I'm considering starting Staker ahead of him even if he does end up playing...am I mad?

Who else is on ya bench? I've been I've been circulating nroo, cloke and Staker/Henderson off F7 who ever plays first or has a tough draw and loopholing them with Viv Michie if they go alright.

Who else is on ya bench? I've been I've been circulating nroo, cloke and Staker/Henderson off F7 who ever plays first or has a tough draw and loopholing them with Viv Michie if they go alright.

Staker & McBean are my forward benchies ATM. However I also have Cox in the rucks who I can swing forward if I play one of Nicholls of Blicavs @ R2 the other @ R3 with McBean as the ruck emergency doughnut (Rucks: Kreuzer, Cox, Nicholls, Blicavs) If Nicholls & Blicavs both play this week it will make my decision on who to play/not to play @ F6 a lot easier. (NRoo & Staker would probably both end up on my forward bench in that scenario) with Staker as emergency if NRoo doesn't come up.

Staker & McBean are my forward benchies ATM. However I also have Cox in the rucks who I can swing forward if I play one of Nicholls of Blicavs @ R2 the other @ R3 with McBean as the ruck emergency doughnut (Rucks: Kreuzer, Cox, Nicholls, Blicavs) If Nicholls & Blicavs both play this week it will make my decision on who to play @ F6 a lot easier.
Blivcas a certainty to play

Blivcas a certainty to play

That would work out well since Geelong are playing on Friday night. I'd then have Blicavs as Ruck emergency and if he scores well (90+) I then move McBean from forward bench to starting ruck and Cox to F6 and NRoo & Staker to the bench.

Ballroom to score 90 V goldie ok maybe 60-75 ish maybe.Or goal after the siren bartel style:eek:.

Depends where he plays. Expect him to rotate with Vardy this week. He doesn't actually spend very much time in the ruck from what I've seen of him this year. (as in ruck contests) Wing/HF linking up, take a few marks, an assist or 2 and a goal = 90+ depending on when in the game he gets said possies....granted he has done it (scored 90+) only 3/15 times this year though. :rainbow: Probably why he's my emergency. ;)

If nitnat comes back whats the chances big Cox will get a rest:eek:? Coxy been super at the start of the season but gone soft has the season has gone along.

Wouldn't think WCE could/would want to rely on NicNat to carry the ruck on his own in his current physical state. Imagine him breaking down in the 1st 1/4...

Wouldn't think WCE could/would want to rely on NicNat to carry the ruck on his own in his current physical state. Imagine him breaking down in the 1st 1/4...
I hear ya but coxy has played all year not like hes a spring chicken anymore.

I hear ya but coxy has played all year not like hes a spring chicken anymore.

Yeh, will be interesting to see the teams this evening. Luckily WCE play the early Saturday game so should be able to navigate or trade around any possible late out by Cox....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@SamLandsberger:
I've got good mail Pearce Hanley is back this week

:eek:

i5Ihp2vEJ6pn1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back