News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i noticed that - strange i thought my missus must have infiltrated my BF account

As long as she didn't get into your Redtube account.;)

As long as she didn't get into your Redtube account.;)

Jesus NO - I'd be on the streets drinking cask wine! (I even went to the extent of changing all my laptop, BF and other various passwords!)

Jesus NO - I'd be on the streets drinking cask wine! (I even went to the extent of changing all my laptop, BF and other various passwords!)

Being a fellow Pie man I always assumed that was the case. I figured it was a stolen laptop too!:p

But hey don't knock our cask wine it's better than a lot of shit you buy in the States in bottles!

Wow, looks like i made a visit to the BF Tribunal last nite and due to bringing the game into disrepute my puppies have been suspended. Strangely the tribunal room was very full, no cameras allowed and no-one got paid for the interview.
All puppies were simply stolen!
I've looked on the AFL site but cannot find any of my cousins on the suspension list

:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:

Being a fellow Pie man I always assumed that was the case. I figured it was a stolen laptop too!:p

But hey don't knock our cask wine it's better than a lot of shit you buy in the States in bottles!

true and an empty cask bladder makes a great pillow!

true and an empty cask bladder makes a great pillow!

Preaching to the choir here!:p

Judge Judy, I wonder what she looks like without her robe on?
I suddenly feel ill, eeeewwwww. Still have a boner though.:eek::p

Preaching to the choir here!:p

Judge Judy, I wonder what she looks like without her robe on?
I suddenly feel ill, eeeewwwww. Still have a boner though.:eek::p

I nearly pissed my pants, f**k that is funny!

and she'd go off like a frog in a sock;)

I nearly pissed my pants, f**k that is funny!

and she'd go off like a frog in a sock;)
Oh she would & that nasally Jewish twang she has would drive me insane when she'd talk dirty.
Grrrrrr......

No doubt she's into some German shit though, no that wasn't a mistake.

Oh she would & that nasally Jewish twang she has would drive me insane when she'd talk dirty.
Grrrrrr......

No doubt she's into some German shit though, no that wasn't a mistake.

why am i having visuals and laughing and cringing, oh that nasty gavel!

why am i having visuals and laughing and cringing, oh that nasty gavel!

:p:p

I just hate it when she uses the wrong end of the gavel.:oops:

I will never understand why some people are offended by puppies. :rainbow:

0128.jpg

Nice puppies. :)

pU6pt.jpg

I will never understand why some people are offended by puppies. :rainbow:

0128.jpg

Nice puppies. :)

pU6pt.jpg

Brilliant, Gingys everywhere too, nice touch "staying in character".:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow - there is wrong end?????o_O

I'll be back soon, I'm outta cask wine.

You know the old saying "Too many gavels, not enough orifices".:p

You guys are cracking me up re judge Judy.

Shes gone now - her gavel got double ended and her winy voice got fever pitch, my visuals of her on the bench were just plain ordinary (bloody kinky but ordinary).
It had to stop and was only caused because the MODS took away our puppies!

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and Shane Crawford mentioned he was in Geelong earlier that morning and caught up with Jelwood, Bartel & SJ. Reckons all 3 pulled up really sore. More so than usual. Don't be surprised if one or 2 don't come up for next week...

Not sure if Geelong ate in the position to rest any of there best players at the minute. Port aren't a pushover anymore. 1 loss could see Geelong tumble out of the Top4.
They'll be fine (touch wood)

"Garrick Ibbotson was a late withdrawal against Carlton with a tight Achilles but should return this week"

"ruckman Tom Nicholls is expected to play Melbourne at Metricon Stadium on Saturday night. Nicholls has a bursar behind the knee, which occasionally flares up and just needed to reduce the swelling. If he gets through the main training session on Wednesday, he will be good to go"

"The Eagles could have up to nine players available to return and no injury concerns with the incumbent 22, which is a rare blessing for John Worsfold this week. Mark LeCras (foot), Chris Masten (ankle), Matt Priddis (quad), and Jacob Brennan (calf) are all listed as chances. Priddis would be the only one who is a realistic chance"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-06/afls-in-the-mix-round-20

No mention of NicNat or Birchall,

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and Shane Crawford mentioned he was in Geelong earlier that morning and caught up with Jelwood, Bartel & SJ. Reckons all 3 pulled up really sore. More so than usual. Don't be surprised if one or 2 don't come up for next week...

oh awesome.... It's not like I have all of those....oh wait..........:rolleyes:

OH i see we're back on topic (crashes back to earth) I was having more fun reading about cask wine judge judy and puppies.Oh thats right i was about to post the link about nicholls krk004 beat me to it.

Thankfully Judge Judy's puppies have never seen the light of day.... lipton tea bags is my tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back