News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 'paige' also confirmed Hawkins was a late out last week :rolleyes:

Generally they get their information right though. And it's apparently come from 7 news. And also it makes sense, why would WCE play NicNat again? Even if it's not confrimed, it's highly likely he won't play again this year.

Generally they get their information right though. And it's apparently come from 7 news. And also it makes sense, why would WCE play NicNat again? Even if it's not confrimed, it's highly likely he won't play again this year.

This ^ I think JM is confused because NicNat has said that he wants to/is ready to play this week. That's all well and good if the player himself thinks he's ready to play again, but the club would be looking at the bigger picture, as well as their star players long term physical well being.

I cant find one thing about NicNat being out for the season on any of the major football sites at all.

Not saying that its not true but I just find it weird that none of the major football sites or newspaper sites have anything about it thats all.

Keep looking - i know its doing your head IN!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flipping Buddy, carried him all year, no way am I picking him up next year.

C'MON STAKER!!!

Thats old news.

Its said indefinate on NicNat for the last 2-3 weeks despite Worsfold and NicNat both saying that he would play again this season.

Serioulsy though just needed one of Spuddy, Nicholls or NicNat to play to avoid a donut and not one of the spuds are playing.

So fricken annoying. Captain choice is going to be more crucial than ever now.

I think I have at least a couple of leagues where my opponent has a donut as well and no trades left so might be ok in those. The other 3 will be tough playing one man down.

Need spuds like Duffield to get over 100 for once and guys like Staker, NRoo, Gray to get 100's too.

Double chance in all 5 leagues at least and Spuddy and Nicholls SHOULD be back next week. :rolleyes:

Thats old news.

Its said indefinate on NicNat for the last 2-3 weeks despite Worsfold and NicNat both saying that he would play again this season.

Serioulsy though just needed one of Spuddy, Nicholls or NicNat to play to avoid a donut and not one of the spuds are playing.

So fricken annoying. Captain choice is going to be more crucial than ever now.

I think I have at least a couple of leagues where my opponent has a donut as well and no trades left so might be ok in those. The other 3 will be tough playing one man down.

Need spuds like Duffield to get over 100 for once and guys like Staker, NRoo, Gray to get 100's too.

Double chance in all 5 leagues at least and Spuddy and Nicholls SHOULD be back next week. :rolleyes:

Yup... painful!!!

I have double chance in 3 from 5, looks like it is going to come right down to the wire in some of my leagues!!!

I think too many people think of them as though they are "insiders" privvy to information on injuries and the likes. They're just SC fans like the rest of us, but they try to give themselves a different image. Remember when they were the only ones that claimed Ablett was going to be a late out against Collingwood? And when he played and pumped out a 178 they apologised and claimed that they'll "get to the bottom" of it. It was a baseless rumour that backfired. I'd take whatever they say with a pinch of salt and would be looking on more reputable sites before taking their word as gospel.

I think too many people think of them as though they are "insiders" privvy to information on injuries and the likes. They're just SC fans like the rest of us, but they try to give themselves a different image. Remember when they were the only ones that claimed Ablett was going to be a late out against Collingwood? And when he played and pumped out a 178 they apologised and claimed that they'll "get to the bottom" of it. It was a baseless rumour that backfired. I'd take whatever they say with a pinch of salt and would be looking on more reputable sites before taking their word as gospel.

100% on the money.
I think there information was pretty good in previous years when they were just happy to part of the SC world as such.
Now they are trying to go more commercial and rely on quantity over quality which is ruining their reputation. They seem to claim everything as inside knowledge, indirectly mind you, but they are following the same feeds and information streams that a lot of the dedicated SC coaches are, they just like to be first of the SC relevant sites to pounce.
IMO where they lost all credibility was their interpretation of the scoring within the bye rounds and the incorrect and misleading guidance they were publishing. just made them look so stupid!
They do get the SC scores out quick.

I went Walker over Nicnat in round 12.. phew.. feeling like keanu reeves right now

i was dead set on kreuzer during nicnat's surge/leuenberger's injury and everyone called me mad. i instead went for hale who hit his worst slump ever and then immediately rebounded the week i sold him.

gotta love this game =/

i was dead set on kreuzer during nicnat's surge/leuenberger's injury and everyone called me mad. i instead went for hale who hit his worst slump ever and then immediately rebounded the week i sold him.

gotta love this game =/

I took krooz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back