News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the SC FB page>
Mitch Clisby has been charged with rough conduct on Alex Sexton after an MRP investigation today. He can accept a three-match sanction.
I'm a big fan of this as it means that I can start Gibbs on the bench as an emergency. Clisby will be my other bench player and will come on to the field for Staker or Ibbotson if Gibbs somehow flukes a good score!

I'm a big fan of this as it means that I can start Gibbs on the bench as an emergency. Clisby will be my other bench player and will come on to the field for Staker or Ibbotson if Gibbs somehow flukes a good score!

Here's hoping he plays........

Gibbs is due, surely? :oops:

huh so my defense bench cover is gone for the year in clisby and ryder was offered a one match ban.

glad i have a bye this week having already booked a spot in the preliminaries.

Probably doesn't belong here since he's been neither injured or suspended, but hopefully he'll be back this week for a bit more emergency midfield cover for those of us who still have him...

ON THE CUSP: Kyle Martin did his chances of a recall no harm kicking four goals in the Magpies narrow VFL loss to North Ballarat.

Probably doesn't belong here since he's been neither injured or suspended, but hopefully he'll be back this week for a bit more emergency midfield cover for those of us who still have him...

ON THE CUSP: Kyle Martin did his chances of a recall no harm kicking four goals in the Magpies narrow VFL loss to North Ballarat.

who gets dropped from gods gifted 22 who destroyed the Swans???? Maybe Heath Shaw who spudded it up????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope, boys are up and flying - just need a bit of luck and could sneak a top 4 spot!!!!!

Hope they do. I don't mind the Pies. Father in-law is a mad Collingwood supporter. Good team to watch. (Unlike my rabble). Wouldn't mind a Collingwood Vs Richmond GF with the Tiges doing a 1980 on your lot. Won't happen, unless Tiges bring in a PEP'ed up KB for the game.

Of note:
Buddy, Birch and Hodgey back to lose to the pies
Still no Ibbotson
Pies unchanged
Lenny Hayes and James Gwilt out
Nick Graham FINALLY gets a game
Still no Nicnat
Still no Tom Nicholls
Blivcas back in for cats
Ricky Henderson OUT for crows
Matty Boyd back in for doggies

Of note:
Buddy, Birch and Hodgey back to lose to the pies
Still no Ibbotson
Pies unchanged
Lenny Hayes and James Gwilt out
Nick Graham FINALLY gets a game
Still no Nicnat
Still no Tom Nicholls
Blivcas back in for cats
Ricky Henderson OUT for crows
Matty Boyd back in for doggies

No Kreuzer

Krueuzer became your mummy:eek::p.

yep Humphrey (aka Kreuzer) had to leave and up stepped Mr Mumford.... given Pyke looked terrible I'm very happy with Mummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back