Injury 2013 injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Never said it was an ACL of corse its not an ACL , but u only have to look at Birchell who did a ML and played out the game when he did it and then ended up missing 8 weeks

That's true, but it's all just speculation at this stage. Longmire said after the game it wasn't a medial, only time will tell. Most players would be carrying niggling injuries/soreness at this stage of the season, the test will be how we manage them and whether the players can play through it. We have had rotten luck with injury this season though, I am still shattered for Shaw to do his knee after waiting so long to play again this year.

Does anyone know how the injured boys trained on Saturday.. We need them back this week big time before first final.

Every time Hannebery gets tackled or a hard bump on his shoulders he goes to the ground in pain , has not looked fit for weeks now. Malceski since the Tigers game doesn't back him self to taking marks over his head and his tackling is no more , shoulder is not right. Okeffe has to be injured been down for weeks and I think Horse could run a quicker 100 m sprint than him ATM. These guys need a rest if we are any chance in the first week of Finals , but the player and the club would no best so will wait and see.

I trust that the reigning premier's coaching & medical departments will have the best team available out on the ground to suit the game.
All I would like to say is that if we win the first final, then the sore players get a rest for a week.

Anything can happen in finals & we all follow the right team when it comes to against the odds situations.
As a supporter who has been amazed by this team for 10 years now, I wouldn't give up on our team in a final. NEVER!

Think back to the final against Port Adelaide 10 years ago (I think).

What a win without Jason Ball, our main ruckman!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty clear it's down to only Jetta and LRT.

Outside of Goodes, these are probably the most important two to get back in. The other players we've lost can all be covered pretty well.

So I guess that's a positive...

Assuming they get up:

In: Jetta, LRT
Out: Lamb, Everitt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back