NFL 2013 NFL - Off-Season & Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoroughly enjoyed that article. Although, what Peter King writes is generally high quality.

I used to really like MMQB and Gregg Easterbrook's TMQ, but they both have become more and more pompous, the two of them.

Pretty much the worst kept secret.. Brian Urlacher has officially retired folks.

From his twitter account:

It was an honor to play my entire career for the @ChicagoBearshttp://say.ly/GOh5Sxs

My favourite Urlacher moment was not surprisingly.... :D

2048535835_1b3437e46d_o.jpg

See ya in Canton Brian Urlacher... everyone's fav Bear. :thumbsu:

Not the news I wanted to wake up to this morning :(

He's among our more irreplaceable players. Can't see him getting back before January at the absolute earliest, if at all this coming season. Huge, huge loss.

Makes the Boldin trade and the late round steal of Quinton Patton extremely smart decisions.

They also need to hope last years 1st round pick Jenkins pans out.

Still, this receiving core aint half bad

Davis (te)
Boldin
Manningham
Patton
Jenkins
Gore (rb)
James (rb/kr)
Mcdonald (te)

That should be enough to get by till he returns in late december which is my prediction

Makes the Boldin trade and the late round steal of Quinton Patton extremely smart decisions.

They also need to hope last years 1st round pick Jenkins pans out.

Still, this receiving core aint half bad

Davis (te)
Boldin
Manningham
Patton
Jenkins
Gore (rb)
James (rb/kr)
Mcdonald (te)

That should be enough to get by till he returns in late december which is my prediction

That's all true, but he was Kaep's favourite receiver for most of Kaep's games late in the season and in the playoffs, and he looked set to really break out in 2013 (his YAC numbers were huge). His absence will present a big challenge for Kaepernick as much as it will for the other receivers to step up.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL - Off-Season & Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back