NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I like Wilson, the hype overshadows the reality. He's going to be a very good player but I just don't see him ever turning into an outright superstar on his own.

He doesn't have to be an outright superstar as Seattle are an awesome unit all over the field with no great weaknesses bar their WR's but that is clutching at straws IMO.

You play in this league for team success and to win Lombardi's and everything else you rack up on the way is a bonus. Wilson shits all over Dilfer as a QB and he won a ring only because he had a monster defense behind him and this Seattle team is so very close to that Ravens outfit that won SB XXXV if not better.

One game season? Enjoy it whilst it lasts. :p
If it's anything like Boise State's 1 game seasons, this game will be entertaining. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't have to be an outright superstar as Seattle are an awesome unit all over the field with no great weaknesses bar their WR's but that is clutching at straws IMO.

You play in this league for team success and to win Lombardi's and everything else you rack up on the way is a bonus. Wilson shits all over Dilfer as a QB and he won a ring only because he had a monster defense behind him and this Seattle team is so very close to that Ravens outfit that won SB XXXV if not better.
I'm not disagreeing with anything you've put forward Chism.

Turnover and a TD = :D.

Wilson is a stud...Had his best 2 receivers out all year

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back