NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's been touched upon ad nauseam and the truth doesn't lie but because once you get down to it.. it doesn't mean anything to either party to start a argument on something that happened yonks ago.. I'm talking about identifying and 'branding BLOW-INS' ...

No point generalising about which 'AFL club support' supporters have that connection when it comes to 'desperation stakes' to clinging onto a winner even if it's overnight NFL team who will be passively followed at best.. :rolleyes:

The SUPABUH << for the general Australia majority << is a celebration of sorts.. good on them, I admire that they have 'skipped a day off work' to watch a foreign sport in a packed bar with like minded people sprinkled with legit NFL heads, that they probably WON'T give a flying F about the result in 5 years time.. let alone 24 hours later.

REAL fans know what it's like to follow a TEAM thru thru tough times, sheer agony of Championship / SB defeat and the euphoria of SB glory. The FALSE fans will easily be exposed and oblivious to the finer detail that it takes to enjoy the game when it comes down to the BIG DANCE.. why these folk choose to turn up once a year, year after year (on these forums) to say they hate this team, that team… want that team to WIN is beyond me. :rolleyes:o_O

If the Steelers were in the play-offs, i'd be a lot more active with my posts.. obviously. I look forward to reading some 'UNLEASH the DOGS' posts from the old guard.. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back