Position 2013 rookie watch

Remove this Banner Ad

The rookie elevations today came from clubs who had extra spots on their list due to passing on an ND pick. Port don't have that extra spot. If Mitchell gets elevated it will be to replace an LTI, and that means Port can still elevate him before Round 1 if they want to. It's a separate deadline.
Yeah im aware now, when will it happen sometime next week?

Yeh the one that was a top 13 draft pick is a spud and big call considering yet to play an AFL game

One was over looked for many years and still only just got picked up in the rookie draft.

But yeh Lonergans the spud
Ohhhhh i thought you were talking about the richmond spud

Lonergan would have ripped it up, how would he have been a bad choice??
Lonergan is so far from a bad pick that it didnt even cross my mind

Ohhhhh i thought you were talking about the richmond spud

Lonergan would have ripped it up, how would he have been a bad choice??
Lonergan is so far from a bad pick that it didnt even cross my mind
I wouldnt say he wouldve been a bad pick, just an average pick whether he played round 1 was still questionable. Doesnt have great endurance either so i think he wouldve played as a sub a fair bit. It was interesting in the NAB that he only played when Ablett didnt the only time they played together was the last week. GC also had a few missing from that game aswell.

I wouldnt say he wouldve been a bad pick, just an average pick whether he played round 1 was still questionable. Doesnt have great endurance either so i think he wouldve played as a sub a fair bit. It was interesting in the NAB that he only played when Ablett didnt the only time they played together was the last week. GC also had a few missing from that game aswell.
Wouldve lined up for round one without the green vest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even so, would get the job over the big O, surely? Would've thought that Lonergan would be a much better elevation.
Derickx isn't very highly rated by Richmond supporters anymore, has had a disappointing NAB Cup, Big O who on the other hand had a pretty impressive NAB Cup is defiantly a head of him in the pecking order.

The way he has scored in NAB has been quite impressive

Anyone / you ballsy enough to play him R2?

EDIT: I don't mean that like some personal challenge. Just curious if anyone would be that brave on someone who, until a few days ago, wasn't technically a DT ruck.

EDIT: I don't mean that like some personal challenge. Just curious if anyone would be that brave on someone who, until a few days ago, wasn't technically a DT ruck.
Yep, me.

I have two R/Fs in the forward line so if Blicavs stinks it up round 1 I'll just switch one in and bring in a performing forward rookie. No biggie.

Id say i am ballsy enough, but i dont think i will.

Well having said that its very likely i need to make the decision whether i see Macaffer/Neade or Blicavs/Currie scoring more.

Im always worried picking rucks especially raw ones like him against a very good hawthorn side, however his NAB scoring purely would suggest to pick him above the others

If no forward rookie is performing there is no contingency
There is actually. Regardless of whether there's a forward rookie performing or not, if Blicavs sucks my team is very well covered. I'm not giving away specifics this late in the game but I can cover Blicavs easily with one trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2013 rookie watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back