Position 2013 SC Rucks

Which rookie ruckman will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a lack of Kruezer in teams, could be a good unique.

Nothing unique about Kreuzer, I had him last year and he was in a great big class of underperformers, in teams where they are not suited to SC scoring, sorry but any side with Kreuzer in it might as well start with one less trade!

Nothing unique about Kreuzer, I had him last year and he was in a great big class of underperformers, in teams where they are not suited to SC scoring, sorry but any side with Kreuzer in it might as well start with one less trade!

Over the last 6 rounds he averaged 105 which is more than handy.

Anyone know how Sam Rowe is travelling? Will he be putting in a full preseason?
I do not believe he is in the rehab group - i.e training with the regular pack, but i may be mistaken

But too be honest Casboult and Hampson are ahead of him in line to play, he's fighting with Mitchell for the 3rd in line FF position

Alright I was wanting Goldstein but I strongly believe this is the year of Majak Daw and don't want to have two North players in my rucks....i don't want to spend more than Goldstein and I'm strongly leaning towards Mike Pyke...will he continue his grand final form or will he still play second fiddle to Mumford?

But they seem to have worked out that he should be a full time Ruckman.

they was Brett Ratten and co, under malthouse Warnock will be number one choice, malthouse big beleiver in getting first touch on the ball and with the blues mid-field i can understand why, think Kreuzer is certainly in their best 22 but wont be a solo ruck like a Maric or Jacobs or Goldstein or looneyburger. Just my thoughts but after being ash wednesdayed by him last year he wont be retunring to view the toxic girls

There are a few good Rick rookie options.
I'd probably rate them on JS, scoring ability and price as:
1. Gawn
2. Witts
3. Daw
4. Gorringe
5. Grundy
6. Rowe
7. Currie

I highly doubt Daw will get a game this year ahead of Currie, if anything would happen to Goldstein Currie comes in as a number one ruckman, a tall forward goes down Black, comes in and if a key back goes down Delaney comes in, if Daw plays even 5 games I will be very suprised

I highly doubt Daw will get a game this year ahead of Currie, if anything would happen to Goldstein Currie comes in as a number one ruckman, a tall forward goes down Black, comes in and if a key back goes down Delaney comes in, if Daw plays even 5 games I will be very suprised
Really? You'd know more about Daw than me, but I've heard he could play as a key forward/key back/ ruckmen.
I personally won't be putting Daw in my team.

Daw is only about 195cm, not that great an option as a ruckmen so I imagine he'd be competing with Petree as a KP forward resting ruck. Don't like his chances personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Gorringe is the other one that has peaked my interest. Anyone got any inside skinny on his chances of overtaking Zmith on the Suns' ruck pecking order?

Gorro is an interesting one. Despite having played very few games, he's actually had relatively clean pre-seasons. He's now finished 2 full preseasons, and definitely has the size to back that up.

Achilles injuries kept him out of 2011 and 2012. He was close to getting back in the last rounds of last year, but we were conservative and he remained on the sidelines, just getting himself perfect for this offseason.

He'll play most games if he can stay fit. Hopefully his bad luck with achilles injuries are behind him, as he's had all the surgery to fix it up.

As for his scoring potential, I have no idea. He won't play as the number 1 ruck with Smith in the squad.

they was Brett Ratten and co, under malthouse Warnock will be number one choice, malthouse big beleiver in getting first touch on the ball and with the blues mid-field i can understand why, think Kreuzer is certainly in their best 22 but wont be a solo ruck like a Maric or Jacobs or Goldstein or looneyburger. Just my thoughts but after being ash wednesdayed by him last year he wont be retunring to view the toxic girls
if warnock is in fact 1st ruck then kruezer could play as a ruck rover

if warnock is in fact 1st ruck then kruezer could play as a ruck rover

He could, and yarran could be back up ruck, Judd full back and Nic duigan could be the stand alone solo one out full forward.

WTF? :D

So really you DO think Daw will get a game LOL:p

The most popular ruck combination this year will be Goldstein and Leunberger (if he is fit and plays). At their best both are premiums capable of posting scores around 100sc points per game or better. Both are also going at a bargain price this year. Goldstein ($497K) now has the sole ruck duties with McIntosh gone and he smashed out massive scores in 2011 when this was also the case. 'Like' me on Facebook at Supercoach advisor: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supercoach-Advisor/322287051223860 I already have some posts and will be adding regular posts and offering free insights and personalised advice on Supercoach. Join in the discussion, Cheers!

how many other ruckman have been tagged before smartarse???

Chill princess, Kreuzer won't play ruck rover, its not malthouse style at all. Hell be a ruck combo with warnock and or hampson. IMHO he won't be in the top 8 averages for ruck this year.

I have an idea for BF. Avatars should be associated with posts.
I like to study the human condition. So seeing someone's Avatar progression could be useful.

OR

That way i can go back & look at Toxic's ****!!! You know what i mean.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back