2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

my good friend moro welcome back - hope the off season has been kind to you. Interested on your thoughts on how you think the experiment of having the home team provide the second umpire for the reserves will go this year?

In breaking news - Robina played an intraclub game last night - I can confirm that we were happy with getting the win on the board and are looking forward to taking on Wynnum in Round 1.

My old mate BOC .... sorry for the delay. My extended off season has seen me in a very good paddock. I have my opinion on the home clubs supplying the 2nd umpire but to ensure i don't operate outside the AFLQ social media policy I will just say it will be "interesting" for all concerned. I have my own ideas on what would work better but AFLQ have made their call. Hope everyone has a good year and you don't have me umpire any of your games:)

My old mate BOC .... sorry for the delay. My extended off season has seen me in a very good paddock. I have my opinion on the home clubs supplying the 2nd umpire but to ensure i don't operate outside the AFLQ social media policy I will just say it will be "interesting" for all concerned. I have my own ideas on what would work better but AFLQ have made their call. Hope everyone has a good year and you don't have me umpire any of your games:)

Moro is it possible for you to post your umpiring schedule in advance on here so clubs have the opportunity to prepare for when you will be umpiring us?

Mate lets just say that I think it will end in tears - appreciate attracting numbers the umpiring ranks is difficult but surely there are other options that can be explored.

Am i right in saying that for div 2 reserves now that clubs are responsible for supplying both goal umpires, both boundary umpires and a field umpire?

Yet umpiring costs to clubs as part of the fees is the same - that math confuses me..............

Moro is it possible for you to post your umpiring schedule in advance on here so clubs have the opportunity to prepare for when you will be umpiring us?
Hobbit it sounds like you're a member of the very long line of people who don't like me? Sorry can't let you know in advance you'll just have to wait and see each saturday if i'm there and ruin your game;)

Mate lets just say that I think it will end in tears - appreciate attracting numbers the umpiring ranks is difficult but surely there are other options that can be explored.

Am i right in saying that for div 2 reserves now that clubs are responsible for supplying both goal umpires, both boundary umpires and a field umpire?

Yet umpiring costs to clubs as part of the fees is the same - that math confuses me..............

BOC - haven't heard that mate. i thought that each club has to supply a goal and boundary but like every saturday i might be wr wr wrong

Tips for this weekend (with not much idea)

Aspley
Nambour
Coorparoo
Caboolture
Robina
Yeronga

Looking forward to round 1 getting underway after all the talk lets see who turns up for it! Good luck to everyone playing this weekend hopefully you all get a kick or 2!
Moro good luck in the Green/Gold/White/Blue/Purple/Orange/Pink - whatever you blokes are wearing this year if you are umpiring this weekend haha

Moro good luck in the Green/Gold/White/Blue/Purple/Orange/Pink - whatever you blokes are wearing this year if you are umpiring this weekend haha[/quote said:
Did you really just wish the umpires good luck? woweeeeeeeee someone is looknig for votes early!

tickets still available for the chunk show at Wynnum - contact Chunk#5 for details...

Aspley
Caloundra
Coorparoo
Caboolture
Robina
Kenmore

I've tipped Kenmore because I reckon Yeronga are full of it and even if they're not, half their big recruits won't bother turning up. Also, I reckon the bears could not possibly have gone as far backwards as people are saying.

We All know BOC that it doesnt matter what you say! Remember when we kicked 11 between us and ripped the middle a new one, and the opposition team which got rolled by 100 points polled the 3,2,1 in the League B&F PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... yes tickets still available but selling quickly wor don the street is the show is Due for a big perfomance! haha

Tips for this weekend (with not much idea)

Aspley
Nambour
Coorparoo
Caboolture
Robina
Yeronga

Looking forward to round 1 getting underway after all the talk lets see who turns up for it! Good luck to everyone playing this weekend hopefully you all get a kick or 2!
Moro good luck in the Green/Gold/White/Blue/Purple/Orange/Pink - whatever you blokes are wearing this year if you are umpiring this weekend haha

Hey chunk ..... orange again this year mate and thanks hope you blokes have a great year too

We All know BOC that it doesnt matter what you say! Remember when we kicked 11 between us and ripped the middle a new one, and the opposition team which got rolled by 100 points polled the 3,2,1 in the League B&F PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... yes tickets still available but selling quickly wor don the street is the show is Due for a big perfomance! haha

hahaha that would have been Moro - he loves mixing things up or even rocket - he's never liked me after i called him a cheat lol

Should we run some sort of tipping comp in this div - anyone got the time / paitence to coordinate it all?

Aspley
Caloundra
Coorparoo
Caboolture
Robina
Kenmore

I've tipped Kenmore because I reckon Yeronga are full of it and even if they're not, half their big recruits won't bother turning up. Also, I reckon the bears could not possibly have gone as far backwards as people are saying.

Hey hobbit ,

Wanna put ure money where ure mouth is ?? If we win by less than 8 goals ill give u $50 and when we win by 113 u hive me $50 .. Also anyone wanna bet on the most goals this weekend ???

Muggsy $1.10
Flowers$1.40

Hahaha go the devils

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devil

what odds on Fults kicking more than both of them?

Boc .. Where is fults playing??? Hasn't been sighted at devils YET. But ill give u $9 that it won't be at cansdale st this Saturday .
How are u boys looking for this weekend ? Hope everyone is pumped for round one .

mate we are heading in the right direction - probably like every other team in the league that we havent been able to put our best team on the park at the same time in preseason and may not do so for a number of weeks - but thats div 2 footy isnt it!

keen to see how a few of our new boys go and we think we are fitter then last year which we think we needed - no better ground then Wynnum to get a decent blow out round 1!

early tip is Chunk#5 to win the league medal in the twos and the goal kicking - looking reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal fit and the work he's been doing with Mr Dank looks to have paid off.

p.s you cant be much of a betting man if your only giving $9 bucks on a guy that hasnt trained yet not playing this week!!

Boc .. Where is fults playing??? Hasn't been sighted at devils YET. But ill give u $9 that it won't be at cansdale st this Saturday .
How are u boys looking for this weekend ? Hope everyone is pumped for round one .
$9 is a bit short he will probably kick more then those 2 combined if he is playing! I notice he hasnt been sighted at the devils yet? so the talk of all these signing's isnt coming through as first thought Devils child??

For the benefit of debate should there be full disclosure of which team we are all affliated with or will we just continue to pot Devil's child for his outlandish pre season statements? :)

Chunk and I are obviously Robina, Devils is Yeronga, Stanley is Alex, King Me is nuetral but has mates that play at the Kings :)

Sweetie, Footy Ist and hobbit can I ask who you guys are part of?

Oh and we cant forget Moro representing the enemy :)

mate we are heading in the right direction - probably like every other team in the league that we havent been able to put our best team on the park at the same time in preseason and may not do so for a number of weeks - but thats div 2 footy isnt it!

keen to see how a few of our new boys go and we think we are fitter then last year which we think we needed - no better ground then Wynnum to get a decent blow out round 1!

early tip is Chunk#5 to win the league medal in the twos and the goal kicking - looking reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal fit and the work he's been doing with Mr Dank looks to have paid off.

p.s you cant be much of a betting man if your only giving $9 bucks on a guy that hasnt trained yet not playing this week!!
I dont know what everyone's problem is with Mr Dank he has been fine no issues at all! real straight shooter!

I dont know what everyone's problem is with Mr Dank he has been fine no issues at all! real straight shooter!

Chunk if u read my posts I've never once said fults was or is coming to the devils .
Hey king me be great to meet you if u get a chance to pop into yeronga before your game , whoops Iran before u go watch and take detailed noted of cooparoos game !!! Did u get to see them loose to the extremely undermanned devils last Saturday?? Footy isn't from this division I don't reckon . And sweetie correct me if I'm wrong but are you surfers paradise???

Devil is that the sound of you unicycle backpedalling (yes that is a thinely vailed insinuation your a clown :))

All in good humour mate - nice to not have to visit the div 3 board for some banter!!

Is Matty Lockyer going around again? did he end up playing many games last year? Has Rhino recruited any of the tassie boys back? Swooper and Careless definately gone?

Devil is that the sound of you unicycle backpedalling (yes that is a thinely vailed insinuation your a clown :))

All in good humour mate - nice to not have to visit the div 3 board for some banter!!

Is Matty Lockyer going around again? did he end up playing many games last year? Has Rhino recruited any of the tassie boys back? Swooper and Careless definately gone?

Div 3 board is quite entertaining I just wish I knew some guys in that league that talk about a lot .. Does Tory Morris play for beenliegh or is he at coomera now??? Regards to Matty yeah he is on board . Played about half a dozen last yeah no new tastier guys careless is still up in the air been around a bit the last month but unsure about his commitment levels .

Div 3 board is quite entertaining I just wish I knew some guys in that league that talk about a lot .. Does Tory Morris play for beenliegh or is he at coomera now??? Regards to Matty yeah he is on board . Played about half a dozen last yeah no new tastier guys careless is still up in the air been around a bit the last month but unsure about his commitment levels .
Yeah he plays at Beenleigh, a few from Beenleigh went to Carrara though from memory maybe 2 or 3

I'm not with any club currently. I like to keep up with the comings and goings of all footy though. I know a few people involved with a few different clubs in this comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back