Player Sponsorship 2013 Travis Varcoe Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

OT a little, I was wondering if there was something we could do for Menz. I realise it doesn't have to be full player sponsorship but there has been so much support for him on here maybe people might like that to translate into something.

I realise posts support vs $$ support are two very different things but given his last 12 months it might be nice for him... And to see a supporter group get behind would certainly give anyone a lift for a day...

Again.. Not sure of logistics but just a thought ...and I'm not saying it's a great idea...

And I'm not sure Jim etc would want to deal with another thing on an already full plate..
Go catters

13011%20EVENT%20CAL_web%202.jpg

The Season Launch is coming up again! For a $50 pledge to the sponsorship you get yourself a one in 41 chance at winning two tickets to attend and sit next to Travis Varcoe (worth $340 plus more!). Not to mention the other prizes.

Thanks to all those who have put in so far. We have hit $1400 of the $2300 required so are we still a little bit short.

I''ll send out reminder emails to all who have pledged but haven't paid, apologies in advance if you have paid recently and you get one of these emails.

I'm keen to get amongst it. Haven't done it before, what is the process?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks SJ, all done and paid mate. Sorry should have read that before I posted. Used GeelongCompHelp as reference.

Go Cats!

I
Hi Travis Fans,

The tennis is over, the sports journos are returning from duties in other lands and the gentle thwack of bat and ball is receding. It's hot out there and the cats are training the house down. And one guy who is training the house down unlike last year is Travis Varcoe. His annus horribilis is behind him and we can once again expect him to hit those heady heights that he gained in the 2011 Grand Final.

As a sponsor from last year, myself, SJ and BigFooty invite you to jump on the TV band wagon.

Down to the nuts and bolts, it's a similar setup as per previous years with a couple of exceptions

* Unfortunately credit card subscription is not available this year and payment will have to be made through bank transfer - details will be provided upon pledge
* The prize distribution didn't go as well as I would have liked last year. So this year it is going to be a little different. The prize list below is the order in how prizes will be distributed, if you would prefer one prize over another, then send both myself and SJ your preferred list via PM when you pay your pledge and it will be used should you be lucky enough to have your name drawn out of the barrel. This draw will take place a couple of days after all payments are received and the club has been paid.

The target this year is $2250, after which time the fund will be closed. As usual BigFooty will be putting in the first $200.

Prizes - in order of how they will be drawn are:

- Two tickets to season launch where you'll sit with Travis
- A signed club jumper
- Premiership club (guaranteed ticket to GF if Geelong make it)
- Entry for two at inner sanctum training session
- Home 11 membership
- Name on the number 5 Locker

Everyone who pledges will get a Varcoe 13 banner and a warm fuzzy feeling of knowing they are helping the club.

Minimum pledge is once again $50. Every $50 is effectively another chance in the draw. However only one prize will be awarded to any single person. These prizes are for you, if you can't use them, or give them to a family member or friend, then please consider the other people who are contributing and I will reallocate them. The way in which a prize gets reallocated will be based upon whatever is the most practical solution and hopefully wont be required. I am not eligible for any prizes. The prize winner list will be posted on BF once finalised.

To make your pledge go to https://bigfooty.com.au/sponsor/contribute.php and follow the prompts.

General questions should be posted on this thread.

If you want to keep it private, PM either myself or SJ.

Go Cats!

Count me in too. $100 Just paid now.

Wow - what a great response. With this late rush and some additional funding from BigFooty (thanks Chief) we are now only about $200 short.

Go Trav!

Wow - what a great response. With this late rush and some additional funding from BigFooty (thanks Chief) we are now only about $200 short.

Go Trav!

Weren't we about $200 over last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2013 Travis Varcoe Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back