2014 AFL U18 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

I see him getting in the 5-10 Range by seasons end if he keeps this up
He has been doing this for 2 years. Go through his underage TAC Cup stats. He was crucified last year when not picked for Vic Metro. It was laughable when they originally left him out of the AIS squad. Good to see he is making a few so called talent managers look like fools.

He has been doing this for 2 years. Go through his underage TAC Cup stats. He was crucified last year when not picked for Vic Metro. It was laughable when they originally left him out of the AIS squad. Good to see he is making a few so called talent managers look like fools.

There is more to a Prospect that Stats

Petracca is still underrated. He is going to come on in leaps and bounds once he gets in the AFL system and is going to be a player the fans will love to watch. Will be a bargain pick up outside top 3/5.

Really love the look of him, strong body with presence and x-factor.

40-31 country up at half time here. Pretty tacky game, bit damp and the skills are suffering. Country were much better in the first but SA clearly better in the second - just missing some simple shots

Mathieson from country the standout. A few other good performances so far but nothing special. Miles been good too, I guess

With the teams already selected and due to numbers within each team. Will everyone play at least 1 game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SA 9.21 75 beat VC 8.5 53.

VC got off to a good start, but SA were clearly the better side. They were too strong, made their tackles stick and ran harder.

Yep, agree with this. The top end of VC was reasonable today but there were a lot of passengers. Nearly every bloke from SA contributed and was relevant to the outcome of the game.

I'll write a little more when Fremantle aren't playing, but for SA some of the better players were Neal-Bullen, Stretch, Johansen and Ramsay. A lot of others performed strongly while some flashed, and it was the all round team effort that won it for them.

Mathieson was a ball magnet for VC, but not enough of his teammates played four quarters. Goddard was quiet, and I was largely disappointed with Lamb.

I'll write a little more when Fremantle aren't playing, but for SA some of the better players were Neal-Bullen, Stretch, Johansen and Ramsay. A lot of others performed strongly while some flashed, and it was the all round team effort that won it for them.

Mathieson was a ball magnet for VC, but not enough of his teammates played four quarters. Goddard was quiet, and I was largely disappointed with Lamb.
How did Sam Durdin and Patrick McCartin go Chris?

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 AFL U18 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back