2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

How accurate has Brownlow genius been in previous years?
My wallet would have received an allergic reaction from their tips last year had I followed their tips.

In 2012 they were extremely successful. So overall they are 1/2 but their two years combined would see you come out on top.

Does anyone know if the TAB multis open on the morning of the brownlow?
Last year they did but tab often change these things if too much money is made
also anyone know if this is the case will you be able to do the most team votes in a multi cos they took that out last year

Brownlows a lottery and don't bet much on the it but threw on a few multis for interest:

Adelaide - Thompson $6.00
Collingwood - Pendlebury $1.30
Carlton - Gibbs $1.30
GC w/o Ablett - Prestia $1.25
GWS - Mumford $7
Hawthorn - Lewis $1.07
Melbourne - Jones $1.42
Nth Melb - Greenwood $12.00
Richmond - Cotchin $1.23

Parlay 6 - 84 @ $1
Parlay 7 - 36 @ $1
Parlay 8 - 9 @ $1
Parlay 9 - 1 @ $1

Outlay : $130

Mr Bontompelli not to get a vote is 2.75, reckon his only chance is rd 15 v. melb. He kicked the match winner but have him about 5th in line. anyone give the lad one anywhere?
Solid bet. I have him a 25% chance to poll in the Melbourne game and 25% chance to poll in Round 21 against the Roos. So that makes it a 56% chance of not polling in both games which makes the $2.75 on offer good value.

All bets placed... have a lot on Selwood to win throughout the year have small covers on Gray and JPK, really hoping Ablett doesnt get up otherwise only break even...

Final:
Selwood 25
Ablett/Fyfe 23
Kennedy 22
Gray 20
Beams/Pendles 19
Rockliff 18

Teams:
Locks: Rockliff (Bris), Gibbs (Carl), Fyfe (Freo), Selwood (Geel), Ablett/Prestia (GCS - dep on mkt), N.Jones (MElb), Riewoldt (Saints)
Should win: Ward (GWS), Lewis (Haw), Gray (Port), Kennedy (Syd), Libba (WBD)
Too close to call: Sloane/Danger (Adel), Beams/Pendles (Coll), Goddard/Heppell (Ess), Harvey/Dal Santo (North), Richmond, Priddis/Shuey/Kennedy (WCE)

Value team votes: Sloane, Beams, Goddard, Dal Santo, Kennedy/Shuey, Barlow (Fyfe out mkt), Bartel (Selwood/SJ out mkt)

Won't be getting on: Lewis, heppell, Priddis all a chance to be upset in my book and far too short

Not much value around still, but liking the Trifecta of Selwood, Ablett, Kennedy with small savers with gray included in variations...
Also have had a big play on Team votes multi of N.Jones, Kennedy (Syd), Prestia, Gibbs
Loving Cotchin over Heppell in H2H also
Gray most games to poll

Thanks and see you all in the winners circle!
Not sure on N.Jones as a lock for Melbourne. Jones will most likely poll in more games than any other Dee but Round 4 and Round 9 stand out as his only possible 3 vote games with a few 1's to top up his tally. Tyson doesn't have as many games that he has opportunities to poll in but when he does poll it should be higher with likely 2 or 3 vote games in Round 7, Round 8, Round 9, Round 11 and Round 18. I'd be cautious on Prestia as well - D.Swallow will go very close to knocking him off.

Have enuf brownlow betting tix to build a house at the moment. Have followed markets all year.

Put it in the bank:
Priddis most WCE at 1.80, Rocky most Bris 1.50, Watson over Swan 2.20.

Value:
Gray most just for Port 21s, Johnson and Cotchin rd 4 leader both at 11s, Libba most for Dogs 5.50,
Hanneberry number 4s at 6s, Scott D. Thompson Backs at 12s, Rockliff handicap with +10 start $7.50,
Selwood rd 5 leader 4.25, Prestia most GC without gaz 2.50, Selwood winner into hawks GF winner at 32s.

Confetti:
Hanneberry most swans 5.50 (got on week before injured), Boomer overall winners at 151s (ineligible),
Montagna most saints at 2.20 (i was high). Roughy most votes hawks at 11s (when mitchell injured b4 lewis became a magnet.

Have plenty of head to heads, multis and other randoms that im happy with but they are main ones.

Have enuf brownlow betting tix to build a house at the moment. Have followed markets all year.

Put it in the bank:
Priddis most WCE at 1.80, Rocky most Bris 1.50, Watson over Swan 2.20.

Value:
Gray most just for Port 21s, Johnson and Cotchin rd 4 leader both at 11s, Libba most for Dogs 5.50,
Hanneberry number 4s at 6s, Scott D. Thompson Backs at 12s, Rockliff handicap with +10 start $7.50,
Selwood rd 5 leader 4.25, Prestia most GC without gaz 2.50, Selwood winner into hawks GF winner at 32s.

Confetti:
Hanneberry most swans 5.50 (got on week before injured), Boomer overall winners at 151s (ineligible),
Montagna most saints at 2.20 (i was high). Roughy most votes hawks at 11s (when mitchell injured b4 lewis became a magnet.

Have plenty of head to heads, multis and other randoms that im happy with but they are main ones.

I'm not a licensed contractor but I would advise against building a house out of paper.

Solid bet. I have him a 25% chance to poll in the Melbourne game and 25% chance to poll in Round 21 against the Roos. So that makes it a 56% chance of not polling in both games which makes the $2.75 on offer good value.
lol...you want to borrow my calculator....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current bets I have are- Selwood/Gray Quinella
Selwood/Ablett/Gray trifecta

probably going to put a few multis involving these team leaders
Gibbs-Carlton
Barlow w/o Fyfe- Freo
Prestia w/o Gaz-GC
Mitchell w/o Lewis- Hawthorn
Ward-GWS
Jones-Melb
Cotchin-Tigers
Libba-WBD