2014 Emirates Melbourne Cup Day discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

replace horses with motorised beer kegs :D
dryer.jpg

Watermans Bay in the next for me.

Sensational value at 18-1 and if he runs up to his WFA 3rd to Buffering he is a massive E/W chance.

Saver Quinella with Iconic who i like but under the odds.

Araldo wasn't racing at the time :rolleyes:
Yeah but that's not really relevant to the people who will say the event of the Melbourne Cup which brings a hundred thousand unpredictable people close to animals that can scare very easily isn't a good idea.

The kid needs a bloody stern lecture from parents I'd reckon. But things need to change to prevent people from getting close enough to wave a white flag in front of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know much about horse racing but if these two horses died today as a result of being forced into racing against their will, then how can this sport be justified? Somebody educate me

Don't troll this board.

I don't know much about horse racing but if these two horses died today as a result of being forced into racing against their will, then how can this sport be justified?
"Oi horse. You're racing in the Melbourne Cup ya c***. If you don't, I'll kill your entire family."
"Very well sir ... I'll race in your precious Cup ... but let me state for the record that I do so unwillingly and under duress ... and as god is my witness, I'll die before I see you walk away with the winnings *spit*"

"Oi horse. You're racing in the Melbourne Cup ya c***. If you don't, I'll kill your entire family."
"Very well sir ... I'll race in your precious Cup ... but let me state for the record that I do so unwillingly and under duress ... and as god is my witness, I'll die before I see you walk away with the winnings *spit*"
[mutters to friend] - "I actually quite enjoy running, not that I'll let them know."

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 Emirates Melbourne Cup Day discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back