2014 GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not certain that Gray will get Crowley tag tomorrow. Last time Suban played on Gray and had kept him to 20SC at half time.

I think Crowley will go to Boak again.

Also the open spaces of Paterson's might suit Gray, he pumped out 139 against West Coast there earlier in the season.

I'm not certain that Gray will get Crowley tag tomorrow. Last time Suban played on Gray and had kept him to 20SC at half time.

I think Crowley will go to Boak again.

a lot of the discussion on the freo board through the week was suggesting this also. JPK to gray is firming as my likely trade...will see how my matchup is progressing before making a final call as currently gray is a POD for my opp

I read on Twitter that the Tiges have taken all 3 emergency players to Sydney... I don't know if that means someone might be a late out.

Also, I watched Bomber Thompson's media conference and Heppell's hand has swollen up and is not 100% likely to play.

Last edited:

Opponent Me
Burgoyne - Hanley
Docherty - Jaensch
Rocky
- Selwood
Zarharakas - Libba
S Mitchell - M Murphy
Wingard
- Obrien
C Beams -
Mumford - Naitanui
S Martin - D Martin
Zorko - Chappy
Shenton - Cameron
Think I'm done.

Quick question(s)...

As I have some loophole options available I just want to make sure I get the right ones.

Collingwood & Hawthorn playing tonight means I have Langford on field to take his score regardless, T Cutler as the loophole holder, and Langdon as the E. This means I get to loophole between R Murphy, S Hurn, J McVeigh, P Hanley or M Jaensch. I've gone with Jaensch against the Saints, does anyone think different?

Also, in the forward line I've got S Lloyd on the field so I can loophole Breust and Ambrose. Other guys are R Gray, L Franklin, L Parker, J McGovern and T Lynch. Right call with Breust in his current stinky form or should he go well against the shitty pies defence and I should be loopholing McGovern or Lynch?

Here it is in picture format...
View attachment 76303

Defenders is right, :thumbsu:

Forwards - McGovern & Lynch would be no good for the 'E' loophole as they play after Lloyd, Breust would be right choice IMO.

Be wary of this though;
Hoges SC rd23.PNG

Differences in our teams I have two trades and 250k in the bank so can upgrade a couple of players. I suspect he is out of trades.

Thinking I will upgrade two players to match maybe Dangerfield and Hanley if im not forced to trade
Him Me
Swallow v Malceski
Suckling v Jaensch
Hanley v Duffield
Thomson L v Sloane
Barlow v Dal Santo
Kennedy v Roughead
Dangerfield v Dalhouse
Parker v Petrie
Harvey v Grey

ME vs HIM
Burgoyne vs Duck Egg (Unless Zak Jones plays)
Hanley vs Jaensch
C.Shenton vs Watson
Naitanui vs Martin
Buddy vs N.Reiwoldt
Gray vs Wingard

I'm hopeful for the $$$!

Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 5.53.31 PM.png
1 trade & 27k left. The Litherland selection has ruined my DEF loophole….
Option 1 - Litherland to non-playing for loophole (waste?)
Option 2 - D Swan to Blair or Thomas (good chance of high scores given the collingwood outs) for MID loophole/bench
Option 3 - Upgrade Murphy (a bit concerned about last weeks concussion) to a Gibbs, Libba Shuey..

Any thoughts guys?

Differences in our teams I have two trades and 250k in the bank so can upgrade a couple of players. I suspect he is out of trades.

Thinking I will upgrade two players to match maybe Dangerfield and Hanley if im not forced to trade
Him Me
Swallow v Malceski
Suckling v Jaensch
Hanley
v Duffield
Thomson L v Sloane
Barlow
v Dal Santo
Kennedy v Roughead
Dangerfield
v Dalhouse
Parker v Petrie
Harvey v Grey
Yeap you win, even without trades. Good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Him Me
Swallow v Malceski
Suckling v Jaensch
Hanley v Duffield
Thomson L v Sloane
Barlow v Dal Santo
Kennedy v Roughead
Dangerfield v Dalhouse
Parker v Petrie
Harvey v Grey

Parker is the one you need to cover but like has been said, you should be sweet.

View attachment 76394
1 trade & 27k left. The Litherland selection has ruined my DEF loophole….
Option 1 - Litherland to non-playing for loophole (waste?)
Option 2 - D Swan to Blair or Thomas (good chance of high scores given the collingwood outs) for MID loophole/bench
Option 3 - Upgrade Murphy (a bit concerned about last weeks concussion) to a Gibbs, Libba Shuey..

Any thoughts guys?
No 2a
Uf murphy is a late out then you have an emergency.if you can get a m/f dpp playing sunday even better as honeychurch is playing sunday last game( wb not honeychurch)could use him as rmergency if late out in fwd line

Matthew wright adelaide?

Last edited:
Need a hawks player off early except the players i have, apologies to hawk supporters but this grand final and i am already down 1player. Hartung is sub

Same. Better than a Krispy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back