Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma 🫡
The Scooperstars have lowered their colours in the few comps we were even still alive in today, but The Pride of Portland can hold his head high.
Good effort against a saucy OMac negator

Just ticked 2500 with Zorko left, but lost 74 points going Curnow over Comben on field 😥
Rough as, the thought process was OK.
Would have done the same thing, tbh.
That’s the tricky thing with the F6/7 stuff.
Sounds great on paper, but you need to pick the right pair and need to be able to loop them.
Easier said than done

2,516 with a 33 from Curnow and a 48 from Jackson.

Won all my leagues...except the only one with cash on the line. Thanks, you spaghetti head campaigner

1000017097.jpg

Well done, Petrify

From 2600 last week to the sheeithouse this week

Still won 1 x league by 15 to get a week off

Miers, Curnow or Luke Jackson might be on the bench next week for Mannagh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost the previous 2 weeks in Tragics 1 to lose a top 4 spot and then get knocked out in the 5 v 8 matchup.

Congrats South of the Yarra

Embarrassed Shame GIF

A bad loss for the St Kilda Saints tonight but the Moorabbin Mullets came home strong to win 5 out of 6 league finals with 2512.

I would have won all 6 if I had Bont captain instead of Sheezel, I went down by just 10 points to a kent that had the C on Bont.

Best score of the year for me 2,574 but pretty much bottom or near bottom of the ladder in all my eleven leagues bar one.

Somehow I had Rowell on the bench and didn't have a loophole otherwise I would have hit the stratospheric heights of 2,600+

1722765817605.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back