2014 GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so pretty confident Jaensch will at least match Langdons 60, so will definitely loophole him in.

Ambrose won't beat Breusts 66 (****ing spud!) though, will he? Even if he does it won't be by much?

ZN2qOJs.png

Me on the left. Yeah, I'm ****ed. All hope rests on NicNat having an absolute blinder and Gray/Hanley getting tagged.

Boomer and Kennedy on the bench doesn't help. ****ing Boomer. Get him in and the very next week he is suspended. Even worse is I was 50/50 between him and Buddy.

Ok, so pretty confident Jaensch will at least match Langdons 60, so will definitely loophole him in.

Ambrose won't beat Breusts 66 (******* spud!) though, will he? Even if he does it won't be by much?

I'd take a punt on Ambrose scoring more than 66

371/4 not a bad start. Shame I'm going to cop 2 mid doughnuts. Would have been nice to end the season with a 2400+ score. :rainbow:

No need to strap a rising sun to the side of your plane and dive straight into the side of that battleship either.....

Guess it depends on whether you would rather go out with a bang or fade away really...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 12.31.12 PM.png
Uniques above (mine left) - currently predicted to win by around 150 but he is looping Mayne/Goodes for JKH and Sandi with Nicnat….
Murphy to a POD or to Mundy/Libba to reduce POD's?? leaning to the second option...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back