News 2014 Membership and Seating Plans

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say props to the football club for their very speedy response to my emails regarding seating! Very good service indeed.

Must be North Adelaide fans with that scoreline. Some things just can't be forgotten even if they wish they could.
1989 doesn't faze me at all. I have 1905 to fall back on where Port set the record for lowest score in a GF when North won 6.8.44 to 1.6.12. ;) (May or may not be scraping the bottom of the barrel)

1989 doesn't faze me at all. I have 1905 to fall back on where Port set the record for lowest score in a GF when North won 6.8.44 to 1.6.12. ;) (May or may not be scraping the bottom of the barrel)

Port Aelaide have the lowest score in a Grand Final but it was a win against Norwood.

You camries need to check your facts before you come on this board.

Port Aelaide have the lowest score in a Grand Final but it was a win against Norwood.

You camries need to check your facts before you come on this board.
Wouldn't that mean that the team you beat had a lower score and hence the lowest score?

I know for a fact Port have the record of lowest winning score and it was vs Norwood. But there have only ever been 3 SAFA/SANFL GFs where 1 team got less than 3 goals.
South and North got 1.8.14 in 1903 and 1989 respectively while Port got 1.6.12 in 1905.

Wouldn't that mean that the team you beat had a lower score and hence the lowest score?

I know for a fact Port have the record of lowest winning score and it was vs Norwood. But there have only ever been 3 SAFA/SANFL GFs where 1 team got less than 3 goals.
South and North got 1.8.14 in 1903 and 1989 respectively while Port got 1.6.12 in 1905.

I worded that poorly, we have the lowest winning score was what I meant.

Port Adelaide 1.2.8 defeated Norwood 0.6.6 or some shit like that.

This site says our lowest score was 1.4-10 v Norwood in 1909
http://www.oocities.org/jsmooth_00001/Footyfacts.html ( 1/2 way down)

This site says we won Rd 3 1909 1.4-10 to Norwood 0.5-5

http://australianfootball.com/seasons/season/SANFL/1909/

Until that disaster game against Collingwood in 2011, our lowest score in the AFL was also a win.

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/teams/padelaide/gamer.html#22

32 Port Adelaide 2.2 3.5 4.7 4.8 32 Richmond 0.1 1.4 1.7 3.12 30 Football Park R11, 1999

That link says we have had 2 of top 10 our lowest winning score games this year Brisbane 71pts and Sydney 72pts. Kenny's defence comming into play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does the allocation email look like? I have this virtual adelaide oval email but no this is your seat? I was under the impression that club 1870 was in the black diamond regardless but seems that is out the window.. which makes me wonder what the piont was ni releasing the AO graphic with 1870 seating on second tier east.

What does the allocation email look like? I have this virtual adelaide oval email but no this is your seat? I was under the impression that club 1870 was in the black diamond regardless but seems that is out the window.. which makes me wonder what the piont was ni releasing the AO graphic with 1870 seating on second tier east.

Club 1870 can it anywhere they like. But you have to be a club 1870 or BD member to sit in level 2. People were offered an equivalent seat to their current one unless they let the club know they wanted to sit in level 2. The email said you had to register to sit in level 2. It was sent out 26 June and linked you to this article

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/ne...ate-1.workstation?camefrom=EMCL_99539_5840881
Black Diamond seating will be available to Club 1870 Members (one per member) and when first released will be made available to 2013 Platinum Members in the first instance (or until sold out). It is anticipated that these seats will sell quickly so if you are interested in this seating please contact our Member Services team to register your interest. (all 2014 pricing will be released when the 2014 product range is launched in the coming weeks)
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/ne...ate-1.workstation?camefrom=EMCL_99539_5840881

and then on July 15 on the website there was this news article
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2013-07-15/adelaide-oval-update-july-15
The response was amazing with registrations of interest received for almost one third of the available seats in this category already demonstrating the fantastic interest and demand among our members already for Adelaide Oval in 2014.

If you are interested in Black Diamond seating, check our last update but I’d also encourage you to register your interest with our Member Services team as we’re expecting these seats to sell very quickly once they are released.
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2013-07-15/adelaide-oval-update-july-15

This is what my email yesterday said

Subject: Your 2014 Adelaide Oval Seat Offer - Take Your Place in History‏

Dear xxx,

Congratulations, as a Member with an Adelaide Oval Seat Hold Guarantee you are in the first group of seat offers at the magnificent re-developed Adelaide Oval in 2014.

As a nominated GROUP LEADER, you will be responsible for securing the seats on behalf of each member in your group (as per the Group Seating Form you completed and submitted) by transacting on behalf of each member in your group and secure each of the nominated seats at Adelaide Oval for 2014 by paying a 10% deposit for each seat (10% of the adult price for that seat).

Each group member has been sent a letter instructing them to pass on their 10% deposit to you for you to then pay on their behalf. Your group includes:

Your allocated seats at Adelaide oval for 2014 are:
Section xxx Row * Seat xx

yep im the leader i just got it cant says im overly impressed with the seats tho
Yeah i was underwhelmed with what we received, our group leader talked to the club and said they were helpful with organising something better, so maybe give that a try. It wouldnt be easy to keep everyone happy but they are trying.

Yeah i was underwhelmed with what we received, our group leader talked to the club and said they were helpful with organising something better, so maybe give that a try. It wouldnt be easy to keep everyone happy but they are trying.

May I edit maybe and substitute definitely. Membership team is flat out and offering top class advice/service. Had a phone call returned at 5.45pm Monday and the young lady had more calls to make.:thumbsu:

FREAKIN' STOKED.

Just spoke with Ilona in Member Services... got the last aisle seat in section 335.

(I'm that considerate over-drinker who likes to go for mid-quarter beer runs without disturbing other patrons, so aisle seats are very important to me.)

FREAKIN' STOKED.

Just spoke with Ilona in Member Services... got the last aisle seat in section 335.

(I'm that considerate over-drinker who likes to go for mid-quarter beer runs without disturbing other patrons, so aisle seats are very important to me.)

Sweet as!

I emailed, and also got a phone call with Ilona, hooked me up with 334 F row, So bloody happy. I wanted just off centre and to the new stands.

No email after receiving an email yesterday saying I would receive my allocation email today. What a tease

If you give the club a call you might be lucky enough to still get someone in member services. Pretty sure they're putting in overtime. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2014 Membership and Seating Plans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back