Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can all those that have checked out please go and hide under a rock rather than continually s*-t posting all the time .
For rusted on supporters like myself , I’d so much rather talk/listen about strategy , players etc .
If you really think you’re going to force the club to change by white anting I think all it does is get a disconnect between players and fans .
I always remember reading player profiles back in the day , when the question was what did the player dislike , nearly all would say “ fickle supporters “ . I would say that’s still relevant.
So in short if you don’t want to be a member , don’t but do you have to go on and on about it .
If you’re out . Just Go

opinion.jpg

Can all those that have checked out please go and hide under a rock rather than continually s*-t posting all the time .
For rusted on supporters like myself , I’d so much rather talk/listen about strategy , players etc .
If you really think you’re going to force the club to change by white anting I think all it does is get a disconnect between players and fans .
I always remember reading player profiles back in the day , when the question was what did the player dislike , nearly all would say “ fickle supporters “ . I would say that’s still relevant.
So in short if you don’t want to be a member , don’t but do you have to go on and on about it .
If you’re out . Just Go

ah, you're looking for the "Tactics & Strategy" section of the board, that's where we all talk about the complicated nuances of Hinkley's gameplan

If you’re out . Just Go
BLOODY WELL SAID. WE NEED MOAR SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU!!!

Wow. They actually took your money? This is pretty damn outrageous.

Yes, here I thought I could trust my account details with the Port Adelaide Football Club but somehow they have morphed into the Nigerian Football Team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I was going to rejoin just to take my son to a couple of games, he's only 4 and loves the power. I got him a membership the day he was born. But, I don't want to part ways with a single penny if it gives them a financial benefit.

If you’re out . Just Go
I'll keep this short... And not so sweet...

How many more years do you want to get ****ed in the ass.... And not even get a hug or a kiss on the cheek after?

The club (I use that term loosely) is a joke. From Koch to Richardson Davies Hinkley all the way down....

I'm not as old as some people here but the 1990s was magical.. we didn't always have the best team but **** me... We gave as good as we got and more often then not... Won when it mattered.

That was port Adelaide for me.

This... What ever you want to call it now... Isn't port Adelaide.

*Maybe it wasn't very short in the end but **** what we have become.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back