Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Goldstein & Currie owners

Goldstein will be closely monitored amid fears the top-flight ruckman injured his left shoulder tendon — something that could out him for up to three months, according to sports medicine expert Dr Peter Larkins.

Goldstein rucked manfully using mainly his right arm after hurting his left shoulder in the first quarter.

Scott said he hoped the injury wasn’t serious but was adamant back-up big man Dan Carrie was ready to step up if called upon.

“The fact that he played on (is positive),” Scott said.

“There were certainly concerns about his rotator cuff, but we will have to get that scanned, I think it was difficult to tell.

“I wanted confirmation from Goldy himself that he was right to go (keep playing) and he felt he was, so the docs cleared him and Goldy felt he was right.

“ Hopefully that means it’s not too bad. If it is, Dan Currie is absolutely dying for his opportunity and if he gets his opportunity I expect him to take it.”

I will have to wait for the wash up today, but now with goldstein 'possibly' out for the first half of the season.

Looking to downgrade Cox ($578k) to the cheapest playing option available. freeing up cash to upgrade somewhere else.

Very lucky

For Goldstein & Currie owners

Goldstein will be closely monitored amid fears the top-flight ruckman injured his left shoulder tendon — something that could out him for up to three months, according to sports medicine expert Dr Peter Larkins.

Goldstein rucked manfully using mainly his right arm after hurting his left shoulder in the first quarter.

Scott said he hoped the injury wasn’t serious but was adamant back-up big man Dan Carrie was ready to step up if called upon.

“The fact that he played on (is positive),” Scott said.

“There were certainly concerns about his rotator cuff, but we will have to get that scanned, I think it was difficult to tell.

“I wanted confirmation from Goldy himself that he was right to go (keep playing) and he felt he was, so the docs cleared him and Goldy felt he was right.

“ Hopefully that means it’s not too bad. If it is, Dan Currie is absolutely dying for his opportunity and if he gets his opportunity I expect him to take it.”
North Melbourne ‏@NorthKangaroos 18m
No ligament or joint damage to Goldstein's shoulder - club is confident of him playing against the Bulldogs next week #NMFC

No ligament or joint damage to Goldstein's shoulder - club is confident of him playing against the Bulldogs next week #NMFC
Think I need a career change. I'll take 300k a year for guesswork.

Hampson will than come out and execute like he did at Carlton. Good luck. :thumbsu:

I can't see Hampson scoring less than 80-90 up to the byes IMO.

Can then straight swap him to Goldy, NicNat, etc. :thumbsu:

Will jump on Hampson if he has another good game and Burger has another average one. ;)

I can't see Hampson scoring less than 80-90 up to the byes IMO.

Can then straight swap him to Goldy, NicNat, etc. :thumbsu:

Will jump on Hampson if he has another good game and Burger has another average one. ;)
Burger would have scored 100 if not knocked out and in the rooms for 20 minutes. Ignore that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than an hour to go and I STILL haven't officially locked in my ruckman. HELP!!!

MINSON, COX or NICNAT!? I currently have Minson as R1.
Whoever was in your team 2 hours ago. Put them in if you traded them out, shut your computer down, throw it out the window, spend 45 minutes repairing it, and you won't have to worry about it :D

Don't trade Libba it's one game give him another week. He's a lot better then what he produced last night and he knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back