Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tale of 2 Rucks from '09-'13;

View attachment 47681 View attachment 47682

Which one do you choose?
The one on the right has the form pattern I generally go for. Both have shown themselves capable of about the same score but the one on the left is priced much closer to that score, making the one on the right much better value.

But I went with this form line instead for the slightly higher highs and higher lows ....

2009 21 84.3
2010 21 85.7
2011 22 90.9
2012 15 105.5
2013 17 90.2

Last edited:

right, both have a low 100 potential, yet the one on the right is priced lower.
IMO both have the potential to score 100+ but only one has the potential to fulfill his potential :)

I'm leaning toward ryder myself. I think there's an upside there with him doing the ruck solo and ability to drift forward and kick a goal. just depends how fit he is. But you have to assume he is ok if thurlow hasn't been upgraded? but nicnat still intrigues me, sounds like he may be given the free ticket to roam and not do a lot of ruck duties..

Anyone under or around Leuenberger's price that may outscore him? not confident in him.

Also which rookie ruck mans are best chance to play later in the year out of Thurlow, Derickx, Currie, Nankervis?

2014 1st ruck choice, the hardest supercoach decision in years. I've had 7 players at R1 at various times this preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leuenberger or Mcevoy or Ryder?

Having second thoughts on Leuenberger as West playing may effect scoring, always have been considering Big Boy McEvoy and Ryder seriously. Thoughts?

Leuenberger or Mcevoy or Ryder?

Having second thoughts on Leuenberger as West playing may effect scoring, always have been considering Big Boy McEvoy and Ryder seriously. Thoughts?
I'm not sure why West has suddenly altered your thinking from seven days ago.

The problem with selecting Cox as R1 - you have to wait until Sunday night to know if it was a good choice (at least by round 1 standards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back