Toast 2014 SuperCoach "Nailed It" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But Sutcliffes only played one good game.

Will probably score 50 odd this week and get dropped. LOL! :rolleyes:
That's one more game than half your team by the sounds of things ;)

Yep, can't judge a player on one game, good or bad. Even Luey ;)

Ibbotson to come back who racks them up off half back. Like Sutcliffe's role in the team and although Michael Johnson played a great game against the Pies he will cop a forward tag now alot - or at least be made to be more accountable

This thread already has more posts than my equivalent thread last year and it's not even round 2 :confused:

Heart warming to see that everyone has improved significantly at this business! :D
I'm just better thread maker than you ;)

It's because I made it round 1 where everyone over-reacts and says how they're so smart because they picked a guy who scored 130+ :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bernard Vince is my friend, currently averages 107 points. :confused:
ok, i know its only a week but it has a nice ring to it, Bernie boinks towards 107 superocach points,
it even rhymes :drunk:

Without raining on your parade... how long do you expect Bernie to maintain an output like that?

He doesn't strike me as a bloke who steps up to the plate when Melbourne have lost a few on the trot.

In saying that, good pick up and I hope he does well for you. If he'd kicked a couple straight he might've been pushing 130's!!

Without raining on your parade... how long do you expect Bernie to maintain an output like that?

He doesn't strike me as a bloke who steps up to the plate when Melbourne have lost a few on the trot.

In saying that, good pick up and I hope he does well for you. If he'd kicked a couple straight he might've been pushing 130's!!

Pretty sure he will be Melbourne's best midfielder bar Jones - my expectations are 100-110 ppg and hopefully he might be a juicy upgrade option to an ultra premo come round 8-10

If crazy roosy keeps putting him up forward instead of midfield is the only reason he'd lose points

Pretty sure he will be Melbourne's best midfielder bar Jones - my expectations are 100-110 ppg and hopefully he might be a juicy upgrade option to an ultra premo come round 8-10

If crazy roosy keeps putting him up forward instead of midfield is the only reason he'd lose points
I reckon he's a safe pick, i was a fan all pre-season but just didn't fit. Too awkwardly priced for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back