Roast 2014 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much this entire season, I am lucky in a few of the Noob leagues from work I sit on top, but they all suck and have no idea how to play this game, but In a few others with some serious players, Ive been found it. It shows a big difference.

I don't know how much luck plays apart in this game, but I did everything right with the rookie selections early on, I just had a few not go my way. Ive also taken the root of playing more POD players this year like: Mundy, N Jones, Priddis which sometimes pays off but other times Ive been burnt. I have already decided I am going to take a different path next season.

Go the Guns n Rookies approach. Proven premiums is what you need (but not over the hill (sorry Pav)).

F A R K

Y O U

M I C H A E L

H I B B E R D
It was worth the double post. I'm a plus one on this. The injuries don't worry me much, pretty normal, but even when he plays he needs 35 possessions to hit a ton. Started with him in my Round 1 side expecting big things. Fail.

That would be Gingy ;)

I have Jacobs and Sandi. Have no need for S Martin since I don't have a DP link on my ruck bench, so as well as he's scored, I was never going to burn 2 trades to get him in.

Going to Fiji
Getting food poisining
Sick in bed and sleeping thru the 4 hours before game time and final team selctions

= leaving Pav on the ground instead of the intended emergency loophole option

Last week I was about 7k short of trading swan to fyfe so I took the donut knowing I'd be able to afford him this week and of course I forgot to do it aaaand I miss out on his 171 aaaand of course it happens to be 20 points over his break even so I probably won't be able to afford him next week now :mad: IDIOT

Last week I was about 7k short of trading swan to fyfe so I took the donut knowing I'd be able to afford him this week and of course I forgot to do it aaaand I miss out on his 171 aaaand of course it happens to be 20 points over his break even so I probably won't be able to afford him next week now :mad: IDIOT
Bummer.

One of the advantages of being in the no trades club is that I can't forget to do trades! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Franklin's out but that's ok I have done the right thing and made sure I have decent back up emergencies so let's see who I have the E on...ah you beauty it's the superstar Mathew Pavlich!
Now what did he score let's see.......huh? 9?...Oh FOR F£%€:mad:$@!!$#£€¥:cry:$@&$:mad:!!!!!!!!!

Oh Franklin's out but that's ok I have done the right thing and made sure I have decent back up emergencies so let's see who I have the E on...ah you beauty it's the superstar Mathew Pavlich!
Now what did he score let's see.......huh? 9?...Oh FOR F£%€:mad:$@!!$#£€¥:cry:$@&$:mad:!!!!!!!!!
I had Ambrose as cover = 27 points!

Jaensch to mitchell 2 weeks ago
Scores of 101 + 103 Vs 71 + 0 :rolleyes:

I went Burgoyne to Mitchell, not quite as bad but almost.

Pav/Buddy/Ambrose screwed me over massively this week.

Jaensch to mitchell 2 weeks ago
Scores of 101 + 103 Vs 71 + 0 :rolleyes:

I went Burgoyne to Mitchell, not quite as bad but almost.

Pav/Buddy/Ambrose screwed me over massively this week.

I was so, so close to doing this trade but reneged at the last minute :p

but opted to go for the Sandilands to Minson trade instead :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, and my biggest regret for this year wears 20 for Port and I will never pick him again
Avoided being a sheep and went with Simpson instead of Sammy. Lovin' it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back