Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

woundedcrow

Senior List
Aug 16, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
If we don't make the finals in both 2015 and 2016, do you think Dangerfield, Sloane, Walker, Crouch will still be at the club?

Highly unlikely given their value by then would almost double...and we do have a record of losing big players...

Dangerfield most probably will go to Geelong, Sloane looks like a Hawks/Richmond sort of player and his GF would probably want a high profile team to go with her Radio profile, Walker i think will join his mate Bern at the demons, and i think Crouch will suit a Carlton or Nth Melb club environment.

Make no mistake....if we dont play finals in the next couple of years...the above isnt just a strong possibility...it will happen.

The new CEO and board have to do some major damage control to turn this club around over the preseason otherwise we could end up like our oppoenents this week, the saints.

11580d7d_grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

If we don't make the finals in both 2015 and 2016, do you think Dangerfield, Sloane, Walker, Crouch will still be at the club?

Even if it is a troll - it does actually pose a good question.

If we don't produce some form of success within the next 24 months meaning 4 years without finals - why would we expect them to hang around.

Highly unlikely given their value by then would almost double...and we do have a record of losing big players...

Dangerfield most probably will go to Geelong, Sloane looks like a Hawks/Richmond sort of player and his GF would probably want a high profile team to go with her Radio profile, Walker i think will join his mate Bern at the demons, and i think Crouch will suit a Carlton or Nth Melb club environment.

Make no mistake....if we dont play finals in the next couple of years...the above isnt just a strong possibility...it will happen.

The new CEO and board have to do some major damage control to turn this club around over the preseason otherwise we could end up like our oppoenents this week, the saints.
You will never be able to fathom the immensity of the **** I do not give for this OP.

AAh Jeezus Alex! Why feed this troll?

Go and stand in the corner young man.

Ok mods - delete this thread and I'll ask the question.

It's a question that should be asked.

4 years with no finals, why would they want to stay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back