Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Feedback and Suggestions Thread

What are your thoughts on the current state of Bay 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suggestions and feedback will be open for another day or so flogs - the mods will then review the legit suggestions and come back to you.

If you got anything further to add, now is the time people...

Yes, I would like 'a certain mod' to stop thread banning 'certain posters' from threads they haven't even posted in.

Can you be more specific? :$

Suggestions and feedback will be open for another day or so flogs - the mods will then review the legit suggestions and come back to you.

If you got anything further to add, now is the time people...
Being the bay we should be able to stretch the boundary of lewd pics to areola. I'm not saying nipple..... just areola.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should do another game like there was last year with Bay 13 Survivor. Just thinking a game that would work and how to pull it off is doing my head in.

I'm sure we could brainstorm something. Just gotta rip off some reality shows.

I've seen a heap of extremely pleasant breasts over my time, but the term areola has never rang true with me. It's just a weird word, like penis.

Bit too clinical.

We could have an anniversary system where every year during the month posters originally joined they can only be showered with praise , glory commendation and temporary badges. Regardless of how big of a flog they are and if anyone upsets them in their 'sabbath' period they get carded.

Last edited:
We could have an anniversary system where every year on the month posters joined they can only be showered with praise , glory and badges. Regardless of how big of a flog they are and if anyone upsets them in their 'sabbath' period they get carded.
Might be one of the few ways that some can get a compliment around here.

We should do another game like there was last year with Bay 13 Survivor. Just thinking a game that would work and how to pull it off is doing my head in.

Survivor was great fun. Morganashlee still deserves a survivor badge. Allikat is now a mod morgs. ;)

I'm sure we could brainstorm something. Just gotta rip off some reality shows.

What about something like "The Mole" show. There's challenges and evictions so it could work. The whole thing is based around earning money and the person who figures out who the mole is each week is closer to winning the money. Of course we won't be using money.

What about something like "The Mole" show. There's challenges and evictions so it could work. The whole thing is based around earning money and the person who figures out who the mole is each week is closer to winning the money. Of course we won't be using money.

Never watched it. Explain how.

Agree with Stronzo, idea has merit.

Not sure how some of the hurdles would be negotiated though, the mole remaining hidden would be hard because surely someone here would notice them f***ing shit up.

EDIT: Holy shit, Elias mole!

Agree with Stronzo, idea has merit.

Not sure how some of the hurdles would be negotiated though, the mole remaining hidden would be hard because surely someone here would notice them f***ing shit up.

EDIT: Holy shit, Elias mole!

Maybe even a comp where only eliases can enter? Then once they're out of the comp they're outed or something along those lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back