Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Feedback and Suggestions Thread

What are your thoughts on the current state of Bay 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We had a dislike button?

Yes. We also had a plethora of other buttons including a rainbow which now makes up part of the emojis.

Chief, the most stable genius, said he was testing the system and reduced it only to a like button.

You should be able to like your own posts.

Wonna likes this

Looking for more uncontested likes vesty?

I say bring back the dislike button.

I miss the dislike button. I also miss the optimistic rainbow button and everyone clicking it on all of Bosks's posts. Finding a tl;dr post and giving it the 'poor spelling' rating was also golden.

Ah, memories. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, just a select few.

About 3 reasonably active ones, terrible stench.

Well, I'm flattered you associate me with one of the better Bennies. I know who the second Elia's you associate with me, so what's the third one?

I miss the dislike button. I also miss the optimistic rainbow button and everyone clicking it on all of Bosks's posts. Finding a tl;dr post and giving it the 'poor spelling' rating was also golden.

Ah, the poor spelling rating. Just a pity bombersfan4000 wasn't around for it.

Please bring it back so I can use it there.....

Chief, the most stable genius, got rid of it after 2 days, I think due in equal part to trolling and it slowing down the site. :(

Wonna likes this

Ohhh! I forgot about the poor spelling one. Ahah the lulz! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back