Leagues 2015 BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues Signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year again - already.

If you want to be placed in a BigFooty AFL Fantasy league in 2015, you will need to post a screenshot in this thread showing your 2014 AF ranking and team name as at Round 23.

A Quick guide for posting a capture:
1. Open up your team page showing your rank and team name as at Round 23.
2. Hit the PrtScn button.
3. Open up Paint or another like program.
4. Paste the image (Ctrl v or Right mouse click and Paste).
5. Crop the image to your team ranking
6. Save image as a .jpeg
7. Come in to this thread and click "Upload File" and select "Full image"

There are a number of methods and ways to produce these same results, please use whatever method you are comfortable with.

This thread is not to be used for any types of discussion. Any posts in this thread other than the information requested above (a screenshot of your score only) will be deleted.

Extra Info:
Divisions this year will be based purely and solely on your AF ranking for 2014. Div 1 will be the 18 highest ranked entrants, Div 2 will be ranks 19-36 etc.
The whole process will take right up until the start of the season so please be patient.

Edit: If you don't have a screenshot, go here and enter in the email address you used for AFL Fantasy on 2014 and also your 2014 team name.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/preferences

Note that these fields are confidential and not visible to other users.

Last edited:

2yxrjph.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They seemed to have wiped the stats from last season, and i didn't get a screen shot. Is there another way? Not sure where i exactly ranked but i think i won or came 2nd in Division 3 2014.

Team name - The Almighty Tauri
Rank (guess) - 2000-3500

Didn't play DT/Fantasy/Whatever it was called last year, but 2013 I finished roughly about 130~ and 450~ or so in the AFL and VirtualSports DT respectively. Think in 2012 was 300~ and 1000~ in DT and SC, so wasn't a fluke.

Good enough to get a game?

I also missed out last year and would like to return, be it in Division 17 (as per 2013) or Division 3,956 (as would seem more likely this time around).

Put me in a league please,,,i finished about 5k. Port09

preferences updated.

Last edited:
Keen to join a league. Like others, am too late in having a screenshot of my final rank. I do remember however it was a bit better than my SC rank, which was 13,613.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back