2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't screenshot it in time (SC app seems to be permanently logged out) but my team name for 2014 was Marvelous Magpies and I finished 10,160

I didn't screenshot it in time either, but my team name was Fungal Infection and i finished somewhere in the 2000's

My team name last year was winter is coming. I was runner up in division 11 last year. Think i scored reasonably well but for life of me can't mind rank. Would love to go again this year if room :)

I haven't played Supercoach for a few years - been playing Dream Team instead. I've played one or both for over 15 years.

I'll play both this year but I'm moving my focus to Supercoach for reasons.

Would like to be in a league - any level as long as everyone continues to maintain their team till the better end.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive been playing Dream Team and Ultimate Football for the last 6 or so years and finally giving Supercoach a crack.

Usually finish in the top 10k

Cheers

Hi boys/gals.

Sorry but I can't get my rank and really cannot remember where I was at, shocking year. In previous years I was too 10k regularly but think I dropped out to around 20-30k in 2015.

"The Frrosts"

Keen as Mustard to join a group. My team last year was Schnood's Skidmark and was ranked pretty high (bad memory ~ 50k?). Team this year is Schnood's Slayers.

Keen to join a league. Had a pretty bad year last season, but finished top 200 the year before, and top 70 the year before that.

Team name this year is Goal Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back