2015 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many do you have Fyfe on?
got fyfe on 26-28. and yeah hanners has had niggles thru most years, got off to a flyer in his 21 vote year then carried injury. Really think its only a race between 3 players in fyfe, priddis and hanners. Goldy has had a huge year but just cant see it happening in brownlow circumstances.

Why do you have Hannebery so far back? Are you not on planet earth?
Have Hannebery on 21
Few games where I think Kennedy/Parker had more impact on the game
Hanneberry can often boost his stats with a few cheapies around the ground
viaBCU6.png

Obviously a few of those 2's could be 3's and he'd be up there with Priddis and Fyfe

Im starting to really like Paddy Dangerfield. At 21-1 thinking of plonking 100 on him. Proven vote getter.

That's a close count. Who do you see winning it from here? Hawthorn have the easiest run home IMO.
Certainly a real chance for Hodge or Mitchell to get some 3's with the Hawks run home

I actually don't put down alot of money on the Brownlow. I keep the tally mainly for my own interest rather than to place bets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking at a couple markets, no certs but don't mind the value of:
Dane Swan most votes Pies @4s.
Dusty Martin most votes Tiges @4s.
Gaff most eags at @4.5. Already on Priddis for a bit at start of year at 2.40 so bit of a hedge.
Think Group B - The naughty corner Hodge should get home here at 1.80.
Reckon value in most votes for Ess but not sure out of Daniher 6s, Hurley 9s, any other player (Jobe) 17s. I havent got a Dons player over 6 votes.
Hanneberry over Penners only 1.45 though but should be a shoe in.
Cant see anyone beating Beams for Bris 1.40.
Am also on Hanners most for syd earlier in year at 3.25 lookin good but am on Swallow for kangas at 4s which is confetti. Doh.

Fyfe still alive.. phew.

Alright got a question for you guys, i've got a multi riding from a few months ago.

Cripps RS - Fyfe BM - Kennedy CM - Payout is 5K, current cash out is at 1.5K

What would you do?

I'm holding onto it for the moment. Confident with Cripps taking RS, but each week feeling Priddis / Danger could pip Fyfe unless he picks up votes in the next couple of weeks.

Fyfe still alive.. phew.

Alright got a question for you guys, i've got a multi riding from a few months ago.

Cripps RS - Fyfe BM - Kennedy CM - Payout is 5K, current cash out is at 1.5K

What would you do?

I'm holding onto it for the moment. Confident with Cripps taking RS, but each week feeling Priddis / Danger could pip Fyfe unless he picks up votes in the next couple of weeks.

Does 1.5k represent a good profit or not?

Yes it does. It's from a $40 outlay so yes I think so.

Although I guess the point i'd like to discuss is how safe you guys think Fyfe / Cripps really are.

Nothing is guaranteed. I'd take the profits and run. Although every time I am offered the cash out option I reject it (and go on to lose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back