2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you miss his 62 goals?

Yes probably in need of a ruckman as Dean has retired apparently, but would need overall depth as a start.

Holmes must of been injured to be playing 2's. They were the best div 2 team last year but they have their work cut out in D1

I will eat my words about Dowling then. I must of missed them because I didn't see much, but when I did he didn't seem to impress me. But my bad. 62 goals is a great effort.

I think the comp is going to be very even next season.

Did you miss his 62 goals?

Yes probably in need of a ruckman as Dean has retired apparently, but would need overall depth as a start.

Holmes must of been injured to be playing 2's. They were the best div 2 team last year but they have their work cut out in D1

Blake is living in Perth and did not play most of the season in ones because of that but worked his way in to the best 22.

Any news form Eltham or West Preston? two clubs that need to make some moves to push their way up the ladder.

Numbers I am hearing at Eltham are exceptional (60 first session) however no big names. Loss of Full Forward will hurt but one has been signed I hear, not sure from where or if a decent replacement.

All in all compared to the start of last years preseason training, with the numbers and standard of early training everyone is more than happy.

I have heard North have worked hard to get recruits and with the ever improving Clubs around Div 1 just staying up will be aim 1 for this year I reckon.

Numbers I am hearing at Eltham are exceptional (60 first session) however no big names. Loss of Full Forward will hurt but one has been signed I hear, not sure from where or if a decent replacement.

All in all compared to the start of last years preseason training, with the numbers and standard of early training everyone is more than happy.

I have heard North have worked hard to get recruits and with the ever improving Clubs around Div 1 just staying up will be aim 1 for this year I reckon.

Have also got brayden taglieri back full time. I have heard that North have lost Holmes and their full back (can't remember his name)

north heidelberg's only chance of winning a game next year will be if the little league returns at half time.
I think that your trying to get easy heat lol.
North will win a game but how many depends on pick ups and who stays.
Just a reminder that a bloke named Shane Harvey is probably the best player in the comp. Understood that one player can not win games and it takes a team but the bloke will help win games.

Just a reminder that a bloke named Shane Harvey is probably the best player in the comp. Understood that one player can not win games and it takes a team but the bloke will help win games.
Also have ex Parkside young gun Tardio who showed his wares during the finals. Good foil for Harvey and their fortunes may depend on whether he suits up for North or goes back to the Northern Blues.

As good as Harvey is,he'll get opponents of a higher standard than he's copped in the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep in mind Shane Harvey was playing for north last time they were in Div 1. They finished the season 0-18 with a percentage of 37.31

Also have ex Parkside young gun Tardio who showed his wares during the finals. Good foil for Harvey and their fortunes may depend on whether he suits up for North or goes back to the Northern Blues.

Apparently has left North?

I think north will be fine. Should stay up. Will eb an interesting seaosn for them.

For what it is worth i think Harvey will kick 75+ if he plays 18 games

Keep in mind Shane Harvey was playing for north last time they were in Div 1. They finished the season 0-18 with a percentage of 37.31
Maybe you didn't read the post properly.

HBF - I agree that they should win games if they pick up and keep players, but they desperately need a ruckman. J.Dean is too old and from reports on this forum retired.

As good as Harvey is,he'll get opponents of a higher standard than he's copped in the last few years.
I am not a North fan either, but I think he is almost the best player in the comp. Any divisions.
Few years back he would of been now with age maybe not so much. The guy is a gun local footballer. In div 2 people were keeping him to 5-6 goals a game or keeping him to 30 touches and thinking they won the battle.
Maybe next year we can bookmark this post and you can say I told you so and i'll be happy to say fair play well done.
But for me I think no matter what div he plays he will be dominant for the kennel and dominant in the league.

Maybe you didn't read the post properly.

HBF - I agree that they should win games if they pick up and keep players, but they desperately need a ruckman. J.Dean is too old and from reports on this forum retired.

If all they need a ruckman then they will be fine.

The teams at the lower end of the ladder in 2014 needed far more than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back