Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

2 things:

1) The original version of my championship logo (and actually my entire logo set) was designed to work on any colour combination without recolouring (thus why it was mainly white with minimal red and blue on the edges).

2) I suggest to alleviate any questioning over the choice of logos (and the possible problems with recolouring) that there be a vote on each divisions logo (both choices of logo and colouring {as designed, haro recolour or free to colour as one pleases}), it is the fairest way of doing things and also means the majority will be happy.

I've been giving it done thought, and I don't think I'll be able to field a good enough team in the IFA. Nothing against anyone here, I've just loaded myself up with comps on the board and I'm not gonna have enough time to properly devote myself to each one.

Super sorry Spanna65, Battle For Seattle is on hold for now. It will definitely happen in a comp soon though. It must do, it's destiny.

Good luck everyone.

If you still need entries, I'll take a SW spot if you wish.

Los Incas del Perú
Thanks mate.
I've been giving it done thought, and I don't think I'll be able to field a good enough team in the IFA. Nothing against anyone here, I've just loaded myself up with comps on the board and I'm not gonna have enough time to properly devote myself to each one.

Super sorry Spanna65, Battle For Seattle is on hold for now. It will definitely happen in a comp soon though. It must do, it's destiny.

Good luck everyone.
Ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If possible, may I please take the final spot?

My team will be called 'Kingston Hope'.

This will be the final statement regarding logos, unless there are major issues. Updated download pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvjo3655u1kvsb4/New Download Pack.zip

Oh and again, thanks HaroLad for asking me if 1) it was ok to recolour my logo and 2) if I could recolour it so that it wasn't completely messed up in your recolouring (there may be only a few small things, but I do not like something I put a fair bit of time into being wrecked for no reason).

Oh and again, thanks HaroLad for asking me if 1) it was ok to recolour my logo and 2) if I could recolour it so that it wasn't completely messed up in your recolouring (there may be only a few small things, but I do not like something I put a fair bit of time into being wrecked for no reason).
No worries :thumbsu:

No worries :thumbsu:

sarcasmconundrum-1_zps7ef80bee.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back