Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are not willing to change the way you act in running these competitions within the next 48 hours, then you know my decision already.
*cue montage with death metal music & dial up noise*

What hiccup? This my way of saying sorry
Well, if that's the case, I'd suggest you read up on how to apologize to a human being in a respectful and dignified way.

Well, if that's the case, I'd suggest you read up on how to apologise to a human being in a respectful and dignified way.
Any suggestions? Like a book or something?

I would apologise properly, it's just I dont think I'm in the wrong.
There's a solid 3 threads of evidence which clearly states where you are in the wrong.

Flexibility is desperately needed to generate some cohesion between yourself and the entrants.

Such a shame to see a good idea of a comp being run by such a pretentious, ignorant and oblivious poster. I have no problem with the IFA, just Harolad's running of the comp. Shame to see him burning top contributors like Craegus and Gattsby along the way, done nothing but lost respect from most of us here. I know he'll disagree with me (his right) but I struggle to see this season even getting off of the ground. I'll definitely be sticking purely to the NAFL and FIRA until the IFA is run by someone competent and at least half decent.

Such a shame to see a good idea of a comp being run by such a pretentious, ignorant and oblivious poster. I have no problem with the IFA, just Harolad's running of the comp. Shame to see him burning top contributors like Craegus and Gattsby along the way, done nothing but lost respect from most of us here. I know he'll disagree with me (his right) but I struggle to see this season even getting off of the ground. I'll definitely be sticking purely to the NAFL and FIRA until the IFA is run by someone competent and at least half decent.
But I'm not. Someone else will be running the Championship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing has changed, so you know my answer.

And remember it applies to both my team as well as the competition logos.
Goodbye craeginator

You have been banned from Saudi Arabia

If you dont mind, Ill make a logo if you want. I have one halfway done, so perhaps put it to a poll.
If that's what needs to be done to convert this great nation to a democracy, it shall be done.

Lad says he will not be posting in this board at all except for designs. Just letting you guys know that he says he will still be running the comps, but he doesn't care about the logos or anything anymore. You guys can sort that all out this week.

Guys I don't understand why everyone is leaving, when this is what you all wanted? Anyway, if there are any issues, let me know and I'll fix them for Haro

Guys I don't understand why everyone is leaving, when this is what you all wanted? Anyway, if there are any issues, let me know and I'll fix them for Haro
Nothing that people wanted has happened. People are leaving because they are sick and tired of the stupid comments, the lack of respect, and unwillingness to change and take on advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back