2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I received my members pack in the mail today. My cap is blue. I know I'm only a silver member, but it still gave me the option to choose an extra gift during the renewal stage online, so I ticked the scarf option and was pleased from other people's photographs that the scarf was really cool. Unfortunately, my pack did not include the scarf or shopping bag like I was lead to believe it would. I'm happy with a hat, but that scarf was what I really wanted. Is there a chance it may come later perhaps? Are there any other silver members here, and did you receive your little bonus gift that you selected when renewing? Is the extra gift reserved for gold members, even though silver where also able to choose one?

I received my members pack in the mail today. My cap is blue. I know I'm only a silver member, but it still gave me the option to choose an extra gift during the renewal stage online, so I ticked the scarf option and was pleased from other people's photographs that the scarf was really cool. Unfortunately, my pack did not include the scarf or shopping bag like I was lead to believe it would. I'm happy with a hat, but that scarf was what I really wanted. Is there a chance it may come later perhaps? Are there any other silver members here, and did you receive your little bonus gift that you selected when renewing? Is the extra gift reserved for gold members, even though silver where also able to choose one?
Haven't got my pack yet, but last year I got 2 different deliveries for the same membership. Maybe the same case here?

I received my 'exclusive' 2015 members hoodie today. Must say I'm quite underwhelmed. Looks like something out of a Chinese sweat shop. Certainly not worth $45.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slippery Pete runs a permanent thread somewhere on swapping. I think hats are part of the marketplace. Check out his website www.slipperyswapnightshatsincluded.com.
Website URL didn't work for me...maybe it was parsed as such "slippery swap night SHATS included"???
Good to see the AFC fixed the Melbourne 11 game GA memberships to now include up to 7 MCG / Etihad games along with the 4 Crows games in Melbourne. Maybe they do read BF after all.....

Maybe we should all wait and see what idea if any the club has behind the colour arrangements of the hats before we all start swapping; which I'm not, super impressed by my navy one. Love the scarf aswell!

First time poster so be gentle on me!

Got the blue hat as well. Surely its done section by section like it was in the early 90's? It would look awesome if everyone got into it. I'm in Southern stand upper level...

Does anyone remember those awful coloured hats we got a few years ago? Did there end up being any arrangement with them?

Does anyone remember those awful coloured hats we got a few years ago? Did there end up being any arrangement with them?

Weren't they just picked up from Crowmania with a voucher, so there was no pattern with the hats.

Anyone still have one of those. What awful pieces of crap they were

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back