2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez Louise it's a job! Just like every other mascot in the world that no one seems to take umbrage to. I'm sure he has just as much self respect as other people who happen to be gainfully employed.

The kids hang over the fence for a high five, he can do a mean backflip, if he offends your senses then look away.

NO ONE criticizes Captain Carlton on my watch :mad:

When you receive the membership card in the post, have people also been getting their scarf / hat or has that been coming in separately?
Comes separately 10 - 14 days later.

Actually, i think i have had my card now for about 4 weeks. Still waiting for cap and scarf and fridge magnets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought a new guernsey each for me and Mrs. SE_Blue at 4 am on Wednesday morning after a very heavy night of St. Patrick's Day drinking and paid for them to be adorned with numbers on the back. If I wasn't looking at them right now, I wouldn't believe that they have already been delivered after it took 4 weeks for the last thing I ordered from the club to get here.

Bought a new guernsey each for me and Mrs. SE_Blue at 4 am on Wednesday morning after a very heavy night of St. Patrick's Day drinking and paid for them to be adorned with numbers on the back. If I wasn't looking at them right now, I wouldn't believe that they have already been delivered after it took 4 weeks for the last thing I ordered from the club to get here.

What numbers did you get?

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back