2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if they wish Hendo wasn't the face for the last week of 5 in 5? With the news of his contract talks going on hold for a while, I've seen some fans commenting here and there that they couldn't be expected to sign up if Hendo himself hadn't. This sort of strikes me as a bad excuse for some fair weather supporters (the club is bigger than any one player, and I totally understand why he wants to play a few games before putting pen to paper), so hopefully it hasn't stopped the club getting any memebrs (even if it only is 10 people).

I wonder if they wish Hendo wasn't the face for the last week of 5 in 5? With the news of his contract talks going on hold for a while, I've seen some fans commenting here and there that they couldn't be expected to sign up if Hendo himself hadn't. This sort of strikes me as a bad excuse for some fair weather supporters (the club is bigger than any one player, and I totally understand why he wants to play a few games before putting pen to paper), so hopefully it hasn't stopped the club getting any memebrs (even if it only is 10 people).

Interesting point. I think they've used each member of the leadership group for the 5 in 5.

Interesting point. I think they've used each member of the leadership group for the 5 in 5.

Yeah I have noticed that, just thought that they may be wishing they used someone like Juddy now! Just saw the sentiment in a few passing instagram and facebook comments. Though I get the feeling that these are the type of people who wouldn't sign up anyway, it'd be fantastic if we could somehow turn these types into paid up members.

i heard an interview with hendo on the radio a day or so ago...they asked him about his contract...his response left me no doubt he's not going anywhere...about as sincere a response ive heard from any player that ive heard being asked the same question.

Still recall his Falcons coach Mick Turner saying he would captain an AFL club one day.
Actually think he may have mentioned Carlton. Come to think of it he may have said Carlton premiership team too.

Thought I'd share my mixed dealings with the membership department.

I was one of the people who was affected when the website had problems in December. I sent two emails, about two weeks apart,seeking more information on the membership option and seating availability and was met with no response from the club at all. Pretty poor considering I've been a member since 99'.

Needed to change my membership because I have recruited a new mate on board and wanted to make sure she was sitting with myself and others at the games. Bit the bullet and called the club in January and got through pretty quickly. Got the seats we both wanted (to my surprise, probably indicative of how bad our membership was tracking) received my membership within two weeks and have had constant communication from the club.

Still lots more they could be doing to personalise the service, add more value and make us feel more apart of the club, but in just the last few months I've been able to see the material improvement within our membership department.

I know plenty of people are mixed on our new CEO and plenty of unhappy Crows supporters, but since he has taken a more hands on approach with memberships there has been a real Improvement.

On the side note, my friend who hasn't had many dealings with the club has been impressed with their professionalism and has been really happy so far. Hopefully she can stay that way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm considering getting the 3 game membership (for our first 3 home games) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if its good value for money ($140) in comparison to normal ticket prices and also other memberships since I've never been a member before.

I'm considering getting the 3 game membership (for our first 3 home games) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if its good value for money ($140) in comparison to normal ticket prices and also other memberships since I've never been a member before.
The blockbuster 3 game are for reserved seats where the standard 3 game is for general admission ($95).

From memory, average price for a gen admission ticket was circa $25 for an adult, whilst a reserved seat was circa $45+ depending on the quality of seat.

The blockbuster 3 game are for reserved seats where the standard 3 game is for general admission ($95).

From memory, average price for a gen admission ticket was circa $25 for an adult, whilst a reserved seat was circa $45+ depending on the quality of seat.

Hmm ok thanks, I'll just go pre-book some tickets I think. Also according to the Ticketek website, it says the allocation of GA tickets has been exhausted, do you know if more are going to be released? or that means all of it has gone?

Yeah I have noticed that, just thought that they may be wishing they used someone like Juddy now! Just saw the sentiment in a few passing instagram and facebook comments. Though I get the feeling that these are the type of people who wouldn't sign up anyway, it'd be fantastic if we could somehow turn these types into paid up members.

Juddy is doing next week, 10k in 1 week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just have to remember that there are a lot of fair-weather supporters for Carlton. Meaning that they will only get behind the team if they are playing to a satisfactory level.
The salary cap, tanking and poor performance in the mid 2000's saw a lot of supporters give up. It is going to take a lot winning back the support of these people.

The reason why Richmond tend to have more members is that, they have been so close to making finals for many years, and it kept their supporters watching, full of high hopes for the seasons to follow.
With Port, it is simply playing well that has seen a massive jump in members.

And with Collingwood, well it was their history, success and constant finals appearances in recent times.

Sam Newman had a point when it came to Carlton and its membership campaign on 'The Footy Show'. If the team plays successful, then the club will see more memberships being sold.

Carlton can't simply expect so many members if the team is not playing well.

Hmm ok thanks, I'll just go pre-book some tickets I think. Also according to the Ticketek website, it says the allocation of GA tickets has been exhausted, do you know if more are going to be released? or that means all of it has gone?
Mate get the 3 game reserves seat membership. It costs just as much as booking the tickets on your own plus you get the added value of the scarf, hat, member only emails, and access to the club party at melbourne park after the essendon match in round 3.

Mate get the 3 game reserves seat membership. It costs just as much as booking the tickets on your own plus you get the added value of the scarf, hat, member only emails, and access to the club party at melbourne park after the essendon match in round 3.

The function after the Rnd 3 match at Melbourne Park is only for Captains Club Members.

Post-match Carlton Social Club event:

Round 3, Carlton v Essendon
Saturday 18 April
Doors open 5.30pm (close 8pm)
Melbourne Park Function Centre
Present your membership card at the door for free entry.

The function after the Rnd 3 match at Melbourne Park is only for Captains Club Members.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2015-03-03/round-3-postmatch-social-club-event

It's open to all members Aph. It's been labelled a "Social Club" event because they are trying to evoke some nostalgia to the old days with the social club at Princes Park.

The MOP function centre has been booked, they wouldn't be catering to a few thousand if they only wanted the CC members there.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back