NCAA 2015 NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Love seeing Kentucky and Mississippi State struggling.
still time for the Rebels to turn it around, but **** em, go Southern Miss!

Also surprised at Oregon's lack of defence. Mightn't be a threat in the pac-12 this year if this continues.

Oh, and C'mon UNLV!
Already hurt NIU's perception but taking it to OT would be amazing!

A&M win and Texas get stomped, decent first week.

Main positive was the defence, Garrett we know is a stud but good contributions from others as well. Offense needs some work, didn't help that James White go injured early on meaning we basically had Carson on his own the whole game. Linebacker injuries/suspensions worrying as well, hopefully Walker is ok and the others are back by Arkansas.

#21 Stanford @ Northwestern – Stanford have been on a slow decline for a few years since the departure of Harbaugh. Last year they had an average offence and a great defence. Northwestern had good wins and bad losses. Stanford beat who they were expected to with 1 upset, and lost to who they were expected to. But what is expected to happen here? That’s the argument. Northwestern will improve slightly. Stanford should do the same offensively. But their defence will probably fall off a cliff. I wouldn’t be shocked if Stanford fail to make a bowl this year. They probably will as 5-7 to 8-4 is their realistic range. But bad enough to lose to Northwestern? Most wont believe so, but I do. Stanford 20, Northwestern 23

Good call DB. Don't think Stanford will be much chop this year. We've got off to a good start with a red shirt freshman QB.

The Marcus Dupree 30 for 30 docu is on ESPN at the moment.

Dont forget Ohio State Vs Virginia Tech tomorrow. Both teams will have helmet stickers for the reporters who were killed 2 weeks ago.

I hope VT can keep it close for most of the game, dont expect them to win this week. Just dont want a blowout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, I haven't forgotten
It's annoying me.
Let me do my week 2 writeup, need to know if I have to bother with Virginia tech! (don't know if they even play...)

Love seeing Kentucky and Mississippi State struggling.
still time for the Rebels to turn it around, but **** em, go Southern Miss!

State are not the rebels. we don't struggle with cupcakes (excl. Nutt era, which never actually happened).

Nervous about the tonsil investigation. Really shouldn't be an issue but the NCAA is ridiculous about things like this. surely by now he is either guilty or not guilty. they can't keep dragging it on out...

Ahhhh, minnow SEC teams do blue into one :p

(Why do I troll rather than admit I was wrong.
Now that you said they're not the Rebels, I remember Ole Miss is.
Cant' recall what Mississippi State are though?? If I had to take a guess knowing college football Id go either Aggies or Bulldogs, but I don't know.

Ahhhh, minnow SEC teams do blue into one :p

(Why do I troll rather than admit I was wrong.
Now that you said they're not the Rebels, I remember Ole Miss is.
Cant' recall what Mississippi State are though?? If I had to take a guess knowing college football Id go either Aggies or Bulldogs, but I don't know.
Bulldogs

So I don't really follow college football at all during the off-season - I tune in from September til about new years, then I'm done again.

Can anyone explain to me how Miller ended up at WR? Is this injury related? Is it just that WR is a better chance for him to make it to the pros? Or are they just being smart arses?

So I don't really follow college football at all during the off-season - I tune in from September til about new years, then I'm done again.

Can anyone explain to me how Miller ended up at WR? Is this injury related? Is it just that WR is a better chance for him to make it to the pros? Or are they just being smart arses?

tore his shoulder last year, and its still not 100% so he cant throw, He asked to be moved when camps opened in june.

Someone said this on a Boise State forum
EastIdahoBronc said:
He was left out of the QB battle over the summer and made the switch. The battle came down to Jones and Barrett. Miller was going to be 3rd string at best. He is too good of an athlete to hold a clipboard the entire season.

Decide to have a nap after it was 14-0 and I thought it was over.
Come back, fumble and OSU TD within a few minutes.

Maybe I need to avoid watching OSU this year. Want them to lose, but if im a good luck charm....

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2015 NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back