NFL 2015 NFL Team Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd put money on that.

Edit....How about this then gents...I will match you guys (Lic and yourself, Blacky) dollar for dollar on anything you put on the Broncos this year, I'll put on the 49ers.
Just let them waste their money without wasting your own.

Or the AFC might require more Luck
bst.gif

No, I am not solely using your theories/previews/blind faith to place my bets. Just interested in ruling out franchises in their respective divisions.

Without getting into too much detail, I only back division winners, anchoring the certainties and mixing in value chances in close divisions. Worked well in the past.

Backing the Bowl winner is low %.

Enjoying the bickering it's creating though!

No, I am not solely using your theories/previews/blind faith to place my bets. Just interested in ruling out franchises in their respective divisions.

Without getting into too much detail, I only back division winners, anchoring the certainties and mixing in value chances in close divisions. Worked well in the past.

Backing the Bowl winner is low %.

Enjoying the bickering it's creating though!
AFC West, you can rule out the Chargers, Cheifs and Raiders

I will pay it off if the bet fails

you can tag this

You seem pretty confident. Must admit that the AFC west was not one of my 'certainties'.

Manning is a legend but how do you know that the new style offence will gel immediately? And he is getting older. Plus the Chiefs and Chargers are getting more consistent.

Broncos are paying $1.60 to win the division. Overs if you ask me with the little question marks

You seem pretty confident. Must admit that the AFC west was not one of my 'certainties'.

Manning is a legend but how do you know that the new style offence will gel immediately? And he is getting older. Plus the Chiefs and Chargers are getting more consistent.

Broncos are paying $1.60 to win the division. Overs if you ask me with the little question marks
I don't know that the offense will gel immediately, I've made that pretty clear I'd say

The defense is another story tho, and when you have a defense that will challenge for the best the league has to offer, plus a run game to lean on while Manning gets used to things, we will be fine regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFL network and others have pumped the Colts big-time this off-season and as bullish as I am on their o it's the defense and more importantly the coaches that make me a little bit doubtful on their playoff chances.
The Colts will do what the Colts do. They'll put up gaudy offensive numbers and parade a defence an NCAA Division III coach would be ashamed of.

They will make the playoffs playing in one of the weakest divisions then get bounced again in the playoffs.
I'm interested to see how the Colts handle the explosive tandem of Watt and Clowney. If Hoyer doesn't go full ******, the Texans have a real shot at them.

Has anyone ever won anything with such a poor DL? Chapman got chopped, Jones on IR. Langford and two possible rookies starting this week. They'll be hoping Anderson can show something but they need to bring in more players.

Nice secondary but they'll struggle if DL doesn't show up. Can't see Mathis having that big an impact coming mid year from achilles.

He just needs to play the game manager role. Hopkins, Washington, Shorts and a returning Foster is a ******* handy collection of skill position players.
He just needs to....he HAS BEEN playing the game manager role in the past....without success :p

I think the Texans are hosed for the year. Hoyer is crap, Mallett is a lazy bum, Savage is IRd. They're screwed.

Hard Knocks was boring...
i never bothered tbh. Browns, Falcons, Texans...they've all been boring of late.

I was a bit hesitant after the snoozefest of the Falcons last year, and only started watching it this week.

3 episodes in, and I reckon it's probably the best series. Some great "characters", and some really impressive coaching staff. It'll be a shame when O'Brien gets fired...

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2015 NFL Team Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back