NFL 2015 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

ahhahahahahahahahh wtf get your facts straight

Did you even see what happened or do you just speak out of your arse like all the other h8rs?

So Sherman was in his face for LESS than 5 seconds, not 30 ******* seconds

He says gg sincerely, like he did to Tom Brady after this years Super Bowl which the Seahawks LOST, and Crabtree is just a little bitch

Lol, youre a ****ing goose if you think sherman was being anything less than a grade A ******** in that situation.

I suppose Sherman was being a classy sportsman in interview on the field after the game too, an the press interview after it.

Good call ****wit

Lol, youre a ******* goose if you think sherman was being anything less than a grade A ******** in that situation.

I suppose Sherman was being a classy sportsman in interview on the field after the game too, an the press interview after it.

Good call *******
Hater hater hater

can't hear you over the tears campaigner

Doesn't have a team and watches my little pony....

Hope you don't have anything bad to say about MLP.

15d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's a similar thought process to mine, defensively, I hold Coach Zimmer in high regard. The Vikings have added some excellent players on D and also appear to have had a wonderful draft. I think I may have picked them as my big improver in the predictions thread.

Me too... as well as in this thread a week or two ago ;)

It's just too bad nobys nuts wasnt even around as a jets fan when when McNabb was puking his Campbell's chunky soup all over the field in 04 or we'd really have something to bitch about. All I can remember is Freddy Mitchells ranting about Rodney Harrison good times. Anyhow I don't recall much bitching pre deflate gate but maybe you just interpret everything from us as incessant bitching.

english_generic_thinkstock_360x270.jpg

I really think you're confusing me with someone else and making an arse of yourself.

Either that, or your English is even worse than I thought.

I really think you're confusing me with someone else and making an arse of yourself.

Either that, or your English is even worse than I thought.

There was a poster same username that posted as a jets fan. Do you have to insult like a baby every post or lighten up a bit?

There was a poster same username that posted as a jets fan. Do you have to insult like a baby every post or lighten up a bit?

Yeah, I do when you're attacking me based on something completely false.

I have never, ever posted as a Jets fan.

Please go back to squealing about deflating balls, spying on teams, and your team paying tens of millions of dollars to serial killers... at least you'll just be making an arse of yourself without dragging me into it.

And learn how to speak English so we can actually comprehend your factually incorrect bullshit.

Yeah, I do when you're attacking me based on something completely false.

I have never, ever posted as a Jets fan.

Please go back to squealing about deflating balls, spying on teams, and your team paying tens of millions of dollars to serial killers... at least you'll just be making an arse of yourself without dragging me into it.

And learn how to speak English so we can actually comprehend your factually incorrect bullshit.

Hahahaha ok

Rg3 3rd string.....geese the Skins really should cut him. Probably hoping someone trades something for him, however can't see anyone being so stupid.
Isn't it a huge cap hit though?

Nobody will give up anything good for RGMe.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2015 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back