NFL 2015 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Lynch is what makes me annoyed about Aldon Smith. Both of those guys on the field would have been horrific for opposing QBs.

He's in a better place now (thats what they say when someone dies isn't it?) The Oakland graveyard will be his final resting place, just like many other former pro bowlers before him.

Just remember the good times you had together.

Must admit I was surprised to see the Pre-season world champion Philadelphia Eagles lose to the Falcons. Gives me a lot more confidence we can win at our home away from home next week

AP runs for 30 yards and you put it on the QB? Nah.

The O line needs some tweaking.

10 carries, AP had 10 carries. Its not enough, especially when you have a very capable defense.

O line wasn't that bad, TB had time enough to throw on plenty of occasions, two or three of his sacks were on him, his athleticism outside the pocket rivals Peyton Manning. So slow at recognising when he's in trouble.

If i was a Vikings fan there is no way I'm convinced he is our future QB after tonight.

#makesmePonder

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit I was surprised to see the Pre-season world champion Philadelphia Eagles lose to the Falcons. Gives me a lot more confidence we can win at our home away from home next week
Dallas kicker misses fg they lose too

If i was a Vikings fan there is no way I'm convinced he is our future QB after tonight.

It's so easy to blame the QB for not giving the ball to a RB. Fact is that the run was not opening up. AP was trying to carry 3-4 guys but even he has limits.

Yeah he probably lacked vision but he isn't exactly slow. High pressure away game I'd like to see him at home before passing more negative judgement on him.

It's so easy to blame the QB for not giving the ball to a RB. Fact is that the run was not opening up. AP was trying to carry 3-4 guys but even he has limits.

Yeah he probably lacked vision but he isn't exactly slow. High pressure away game I'd like to see him at home before passing more negative judgement on him.

I dont solely blame him, OC has a lot to answer for, you have to commit to the run though. JM did nicely on his carries, it doesn't just have to be AP.

I didn't buy into the hype train pre season but expected improvement to come because of AP's return. If they (the team) dont run the ball enough though it will be an uphill battle for TB.

I'm not going to forget 5 weeks of production because of one poor opening night. There was alot that didn't work tonight and some funky decisions.

This farm is calm. Shit night, work it out Vikes. At least we wont have to put up with all those people who insisted on blowing smoke up our ass all preseason, ignoring the reality of this young team.

We're on to Detroit. ;)

10 carries, AP had 10 carries. Its not enough, especially when you have a very capable defense.

O line wasn't that bad, TB had time enough to throw on plenty of occasions, two or three of his sacks were on him, his athleticism outside the pocket rivals Peyton Manning. So slow at recognising when he's in trouble.

#makesmePonder
Youre quite the reactionary poster...

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2015 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back