Unofficial Preview 2015 NMFC Fixture Thread (full fixture PG11/post 256)

What should Roos do/request from 2015 fixture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So the fixture comes out in under 3 weeks (October 30). What would we like to see? Remember we will get a minimum of 2 double up fixtures and a maximum of 3 double up fixtures vs the top 6 (Hawks, Swans, Geelong, Port, Freo); a minimum of 1 double ups and max of 2 double ups vs the middle 6 (Essendon, Richmond, West Coast, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Collingwood) and either 1 or no double ups vs the bottom 6 (GWS, St Kilda, Melbourne, Western Bulldogs, Brisbane, Carlton).

I want a double vs port, geelong, *, Richmond and Melbourne. Would love to play freo and the swans at etihad and apart from that I don't really care.
Make It happen euge.

Are we likely to get * in the first Round again.

Should be an interesting game to see who is playing for * in that Rd 1 of 2015..

IMO, I reckon we'll get * in round 7, * Home game, because of the whole Dustin Fletcher playing his 400th game that round, and the whole Boomer Harvey 10 weeks later playing his 400. Just our luck.

R1: Gold Coast (MS)
R2: Essendon (ES)
R3: Richmond (ES)*
R4: Greater Western Sydney (MO)
R5: Carlton (MCG)
R6: Brisbane (BA)
R7: Geelong (SS)
R8: Collingwood (ES)*
R9: Melbourne (ES)

R10: Fremantle (PS)
R11: Adelaide (ES)
BYE
R13: Western Bulldogs (BA)
R14: Hawthorn (MCG)*
R15: Port Adelaide (AO)
R16: Essendon (ES)*
R17: West Coast (ES)

R18: Sydney (SCG)
R19: Carlton (ES)*
R20: St Kilda (ES)
R21: Geelong (ES)*
R22: Richmond (MCG)
R23: Port Adelaide (ES)

Etihad: 11
MCG: 3
Blundstone Arena: 2
Adelaide Oval: 1
Patersons Stadium: 1
SCG: 1
Metricon Stadium: 1
Simonds Stadium: 1
Manuka Oval: 1

Top 6 x2: Geelong, Port Adelaide
Middle 6 x2: Richmond, Essendon
Bottom 6 x2: Carlton

* denotes Friday night

I like it, but don't we play 3 Hobart games next year? I may be wrong, I think I remember hearing it being part of the new deal.

Adelaide Crows Pride facebook just posted saying that they will open their 2015 campaign against North Melbourne on April the 5th at Adelaide Oval.

Not sure of the credibility of the source, but if true I'm pretty happy being an SA fan, get to see the boys open the account against the Cows!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad I'll be able to go to the game, but a Round 1 away game against a team in the honeymoon period under a new coach doesn't augur well for us, particularly given the way we played at Adelaide Oval last time (which I was also unfortunate enough to be at).

Will be a massive crowd, even if it will be mainly crows supporters. How long since we've won a round 1 game?

AFL website has released round 1. We got Crows in Adelaide, round 1's just not for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea of the time on Sunday? It's a shit of a joint to fly back from post a twilight game, with their airport curfew, but not impossible.

Any idea of the time on Sunday? It's a shit of a joint to fly back from post a twilight game, with their airport curfew, but not impossible.
Will be the channel 7 game, 320pm for u melbourne guys

Will be the channel 7 game, 320pm for u melbourne guys

Cheers Jd. I usually go to the game and Missus Toes heads over to hang out with her family for the week with the kids. Date diarised anyway. I expect they'll be up and about with the new coach and with it being round one. A win there would be a great way to kick off the year for us.

Oh yeah and the fact we knocked them out of the finals race last season

Yeah, Swallow's last quarter heroics basically got Sanderson sacked :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview 2015 NMFC Fixture Thread (full fixture PG11/post 256)

Back