2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Word is that Jimboomba are a bit of a mess currently lots of in house fighting going on, a whole committee walked out and no player has any respect for their coach and some don't even want to play but have stuck around because of mates.
You see their coach standing their with his clip board I can recall when he use to umpire their home games he had that funny name however they say that he favours one of the guys in Harley so much that the players don't want to even turn up and play because this Harley guy don't even train
When we played them him and a older guy stood their they had no runner no water carriers and a few of the regular players were missing.
Their saying the coach and the manager had a big argument after round 2 and that caused all the shit that is going on down their and I also heard that nobody turns up to their training sessions anyway to despise the coach.
How they have won so many games has me baffled but l would say experience against weaker sides have got them over the line.
Also word that the players have talked about losing games just to end the season quickly and move on
So no Jimboomba cant beat Kedron and will most likely be knocked out in the first week of the finals because the clubs hit rock bottom in 2015 off the field so perhaps this is the last year in central b for them guys which will make a few of us happier.

http://www.aflq.com.au/the-run-home-qafa-b-central/

good to see this comp finally getting some love from the website

11702729_10152886920037191_779360182496791158_n.jpg

It's a pity that Edward Tudor (and former captain) is no longer with the Cats.

We have a few debutants in this evening. Gonna be a long night

11702729_10152886920037191_779360182496791158_n.jpg

It's a pity that Edward Tudor (and former captain) is no longer with the Cats.

We have a few debutants in this evening. Gonna be a long night
I take my hat off to the Cats who continue to travel and turn up and not have the best nights on the paddock.

Aren't the Cats just mostly the lost boys from Springfield last year with the same deadbeat coach who finds trouble wherever he goes?

Nah, coach is not from Springfield. Not sure where half the players are from. Only newish to the club myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ferny grove beat Ipswich Eagles by 18 odd. Was a hard contest, and we were down by a point leading into the fourth. Good game of footy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kedron beat us by about 6 or 7 goals in the end i think.

We were up at 3/4 time, but ran out of legs. Had 21 players and our captain busted a rib in the first minute of the game.

No idea if they were at full strength, but will enjoy a return hitout if we get one with a few more troops back.

Thanks to Moorooka ressies and UQ for sending us a few players.

Was a very enjoyable game and we learnt a bit about a team we've never seen

Best game of the year to be involved in. Woodsman are a class outfit with defenite structure and game style. The game was anyone's with the lead changing several times throughout the game.
Woodsman are a hard running physical side with skills to match.
We were lucky enough to have a big last quarter and in the end the scoreboard didn't show the real intensity of the game.
Pretty sure we will meet again and both teams have had a bit of a look at each other.
Good buch of bloke's and great sheds and oval. Hard game cold beers and food after the game. What more do you want from your Friday nite.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back